• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Yanos_Darkspawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

Blindfolded Riku

The reason is that when Riku accepted the darkness, his eyes were the first part of him that started to look like Xehanort, changing their natural color to Xehanort's orange. He decided to wear a blindfold to hide this from others and from himself, since he probably didn't like to know that he...
  2. Y

Is something missing? (please read)

They were edited out of the game in all the versions,not only the US one Here are some more edited out things(at least I think so)
  3. Y

Is something missing? (please read)

I can see two of them
  4. Y

Regarding IGN's Review, Read and Calm Down

Ahem. If you hate reaction commands,just dont use them at all. There are just a few places(if there is any) in the game where reaccion commands are a must. That should have triggered the difficulty up a little.
  5. Y

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

Hey, you're welcome. But may I ask you where did you uploaded it?
  6. Y

She have to upload it to a site( for example: http://www.torrentreactor.net ), then you will be able to download the torrent from there, cause the torrent needs a tracker
  7. Y

Don't you need to upload it on a site? That way you could use their traker(I think)
  8. Y

Woops, the site crashed and the forums tri-posted, sorry
  9. Y

Woops, the site crashed and the forums tri-posted, sorry
  10. Y

Please, share the torrent. That would be amazing
  11. Y

I'm with you. They just don't understand us...
  12. Y

MORE, agreed. Up with that toerrent!!!!!
  13. Y

Europeans.. No Need To Convert Kh2

So, if you dont have a compatible TV you will have to patch the game. If you dont patch the game, and try to play it in a normal TV with the ntsc option of the swap magic, you'll be watching the game in black and white. Believe me, I know this for my own experience.
  14. Y

Do the heartless and nobodies fight each other?

I´ve seen them fightingeach other at least once
  15. Y

COMPLETED: Europeans getting Kingdom Hearts 2 on March 28, here's how!

No there is no way if you're using a patched version and it doesnt have anything to do with the image centrated or not. That's the reason why they dont release a game directly in US and Europe(apart from translations), because when you patch the game at home, you are doing a bad conversion from...
Back