• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Yamuraiha

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

Email from SE Online Store - Pre-Order will be debited soon!

I think some of the shipping options? or whatever charge you a few weeks before, it depends... with some preorders they charge you $1 or something. I personally find the SE store a bit weird when it comes to preordering stuff/paying because of this.
  2. Y

KH3 release year leaked

Someone on twitter posted this and there are some pictures from the trailer too. Not really surprised that it's a 2018 release if they don't delay it
  3. Y

[SPOILER] KH2.8 Special credits (the one on the game selection menu)

What baffles me in general when it comes to straight ships is that every little interactions suddenly weighs so much more but when you have interactions between two same sex characters that can be interpreted as romantic too, just like with straight ship, it doesn't mean as much because the...
  4. Y

It's kinda hard for me to compare these ships because Riku got way more things going on in the KH games and his own development that shaped his character while Kairi didn't get much especially compared to him (plus as her being one of the main female characters). KH is in general a mess when it...
  5. Y

It doesn't seem like something I'd believe was a genuine idea from the beginning if they add SoKai and try to make it somehow ... believable? Since it would feel to me pretty random and another case of >he was a boy she was a girl can I make it any more obvious.< especially when the...
  6. Y

Exactly... if you're into SoKai you'll have enough canon scenes to back up your ship, if you like SoRiku the same goes for that ship. And also in the end Riku <-> Kairi care for each other too... it's what makes the relationship between the characters so sweet because they just love each other...
  7. Y

I personally feel like any romance involving two characters from "the trios" would kinda disturb the flow of their dynamic? (and kinda the game) and also what it stands for? Like please just... let them be friends and don't add romance to it. But also how likely it is that we'll get something...
  8. Y

I skipped the credits because I didn't care about them oops.. tried watching the video but skipped around LOL it does look a bit like *insert generic straight couple here* especially when it comes to the KH characters but it won't stop people from shipping what they want sooo.. but it was nice...
  9. Y

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX Boxart Revealed!

No offense but that cover just looks really bad to me. There is just way too much going on and the pattern somehow doesn't help.
  10. Y

How's everyone enjoying it?

Oooh thanks for the link! I'll definitely check it out!
  11. Y

Started Bbs for the first time I played a little over an hour and boy am I confused with the command decks and the melding thing... I feel like I can mess up there, lol.
  12. Y

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix

I don't think it's normal. My game froze once and I couldn't do anything, so I had to restart my PS3 and everything worked just fine .. but that was it? I think the drive form thing is normal though.
  13. Y

Do you want Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 to come to next gen console ?

Re: Do you want kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5 to come to next gen console ? I'm good with 1.5 and 2.5 being on the PS3. I don't think that I'd even buy the games again just to play them on a PS4.
  14. Y

Finished KH2 a few days ago.. enjoyed it a lot! There are still some things for me to do (lvl up the forms, collect all treasures and puzzle pieces etc.) but aside from that I'm done with the story. Had a glitch once but I kinda figured that something like that is going to happen.. especially...
  15. Y

How many people beat Leon at the beginning of KH

Leon destroyed me when I played KH 1 for the first time .. he made me feel weak lmao. I didn't really mind that he kicked my butt the first time but it felt good when I defeated him in KH 1.5 (˘▾˘)
Back