• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by yamibakura95

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. yamibakura95

CRAZY theory about Namine and Subject X

Here it goes: Subject X loses her heart at some point and similarly to Ventus and Sora's relationship, her lost heart finds its way into young Kairi's (this is before Kairi is sent away by apprentice Xehanort). But where did the body go? I will assume that it went in a libo state, existing but...
  2. yamibakura95

Was Apprentice Xehanort trying to save Radiant Garden?

In KH3 though he blames Ansem, saying "All these children sacrificied in your research" impliying that he had Ansem's permission for some of his experiments. I alsocant really tell how much of AX is MX. To me, it seems like he was a different person, sure he was just as ruthless and pragmatic as...
  3. yamibakura95

I just beat Zexion's AS at 16 before getting Trinity

This fight is bullshit. Its very RNG based at this point of the game. Sometimes he is passive and lets you hit him, sometimes he gets speedy and kicks you. The worst thing that can happen is getting sucked into his book world when he uses his AoE attack which can one shot you. You can dodge it...
  4. yamibakura95

KHUX ► So,What is Ventus' age excatly?

In BBS, we see that he was younger in flashbacks (around 10-12) but in union cross he is his current age (around 14-15). If he trime travelled from the past, why would he be younger than he was when he left his time?
  5. yamibakura95

Xehanort is pure evil

Nah he just evil
  6. yamibakura95

Help/Support ► Im a worthless 25 yo virgin

it means you are genetically INFERIOR its actually 100% true i dont know, they cut me off very early cope. if she wants to fuck she will fuck from the getgo nah they never help because they DONT CARE
  7. yamibakura95

Help/Support ► Im a worthless 25 yo virgin

i dont blame women, i blame female nature. its pure evil. lol they reject without even getting to know me. ITS ALL LOOKS
  8. yamibakura95

How exactly did Master Xehanort come back in his old body?

is mirage arena canon though?
  9. yamibakura95

I still have nightmares from KH2's prologue

these are like nightmare fuel digimon
  10. yamibakura95

Xehanort got lucky really

is the mirage arena canon though?
  11. yamibakura95

Xehanort is pure evil

The way he straight up kills Kairi without any warning just to get on with his plan is incredibly brutal. And notice how he smiles doing it, he enjoys killing.
  12. yamibakura95

How exactly did Master Xehanort come back in his old body?

did he account for the posibility of losing to Sora though? but in the kh wiki it says that mind and soul are synonyms.
Back