• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Y_H_M

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

How many of you have beaten....

xaldin... he was annoying when i fought him at first. he did not do very much damge, but when i though i almost beat him, he always uses his tornado move.
  2. Y

Assault of the Dreaughnaught

you better have revive ability at your gummi ship, because at mission three, you will fight an insane red nobody ship boss, which use every weapon of enemies you know.
  3. Y

FAQ : Drive Forms

sorry to mr.Lunar Knight for double posting. i accidently double posted because- 1. i forgot the rules 2. i needed to tell it twice because i forgot to tell it.
  4. Y

Official Ultima Weapon Guide

is anybody listening to me? i asked it is orihalcon in japanese, but why is it orichalcum+ in english? even it is different, it is way too different! :cursing:
  5. Y

KH2 Final Mix discussion

oops! wrong word! i mean what were you talking ab out.
  6. Y

wait, something is not right. in japanese version, it is orihalcon. why is it orichalcum+ in english?
  7. Y

ultima weapon huh... it IS hard to get. it took me 2 month in kh2 (not fm) to get ultima weapon. but now, i made all the list in the moogle shop including ultima weapon.
  8. Y

one more thing. just as other dude said, there are anti points. to get final form easier, you need to do any drive form, ten times in a row WITHOUT GETTING ANTI FORM!!!!!
  9. Y

actually you can get the final form anywhere. it is just more higher rate in the world that never was. i got my final form in the underworld, at the cups. you could get final form easily at boss fights.
  10. Y

Finding the Extra Boss The E.S. (Or Terra) (FAQ Inside)

excuse me. i just readed the first page and it said i cant fight E.s at the begginer mode. but when i played in the begginer mode, i fought with him not even once, but threewice and it is still there. could somebody tell me what is going on? :huh:
  11. Y

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Hey, hey, can i join, man? (actually i don't even understand what you are talking about. i just join if it is about kingdom hearts. :toungesmile:)
  12. Y

KH2 Final Mix discussion

i will tell yousomething again. make sure that your glide level is max. then when he use his ultimate combo attack, use glide and fly as far as you can. yu also could use dona flare combination, since while you use combination, you are immortal. make sure you bring LOTS of ether. :)
  13. Y

KH2 Final Mix discussion

I'll tell you something. if I'm not mistaken, you still could use combination while you get that spell. so concentrate any combination on E.S (do not use trinity. it does not work well on him. besides, you only need to give him little damage. why will you waste your trinity on him). if not, just...
  14. Y

KH2 Final Mix discussion

or u could just use glide. level 3 would be enough. with that, u could dodge it without any problem.
  15. Y

KH2 Final Mix discussion

holy, mama!! just yesterday, i beaten all the data organzation 13 and enigmatic soldier!!! arggh, my hearts gonna explode. :cursing: if anybody need tip to beat them, i could give some tips.
Back