• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xZora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Marluxia

Marluxia is the best! :D I'm glad he wasn't a girl though ... (S)he'd be too stereotypically girlish. As a guy, it's like he's cool enough that he doesn't care what people think of him for being all flowery and pink.
  2. X

Ven/Sora/Roxas Theory

Do you mean Terra was talking about the DS when he said he had a friend, or Terra was asking what Xehanort did to the DS's heart? o.o Uh .. or both? xD
  3. X

the difference between sora's game and Rikus

Yeah, I agree, and I really liked how customizable Sora's part was. I was hoping there was going to be some nice plot for Riku as he went through the worlds and saw the villains that he used to work with or whatever, but alas, I was disappointed. D: Oh yeah, and I liked dodge roll better than...
  4. X

Re: CoM

Re: CoM I was thinking remake. Since it's ... a remake ... lol
  5. X

What would be your theme song?

By pwilliard? His AMVs are awesome :D That song reminds me of KH too, but that might be because the first time I heard it was in his AMV ... I can picture Sora singing that. Ahahaha xD
  6. X

What would be your theme song?

I wouldn't change them, I like the songs ... But I agree with azure requiem that the remixed Simple and Clean/Hikari should have been longer. D:
  7. X

Which CoM orginazation member do you think is coolest

Yessssss! Definitely Marluxia.
  8. X

Help/Support ► Project suggestions, anyone?

Other way around, his dad is Kenyan and his mom's white ...
  9. X

The ending a tearjerker?

Me too. D: And I didn't think the ending was sad or anything. But knowing me, I probably cried anyway. xD Actually, I think I cried because Roxas and Namine had gone back into Sora and Kairi .... o.o;;
  10. X

Help/Support ► Jrock Apparel??

Well An Cafe has an online store ... ¥¢¥ó¥Æ¥£¥Ã¥¯-ÄÌÈÎŹ- ¥¢¥ó¥«¥Õ¥§¡¦¥ª¥Õ¥£¥·¥ã¥ë¡¦¥°¥Ã¥ºÄÌÈÎ/TOP¥Ú¡¼¥¸ This site has some jrock stuff ... visuSKY.com - Japanese Fashion, Cosplay and Media - Japanese Merchandise
  11. X

After Demyx battle 1

Yeah. Sora said "Guy's a broken record" before Demyx said "Run! Run away!" So he was talking about the whole Roxas thing.
  12. X

Did you see this picture in FM+?

The blue text under the picture is saying there's a secret movie in FM+, but I don't remember that being in it either, so I think madammina's right.
  13. X

Kingdom Hearts II Cutscenes(Final Mix+ as well) Question

The scene on the clock tower takes place after you (Sora) fight Roxas in The World That Never Was. (I think it actually happened right then, in Roxas's mind/heart/whatever. Or maybe it was just before he fought Sora.) The other one Roxas remembers happening after he fights Axel on Day 6. In...
  14. X

Opinion on Demyx

Sitar, not guitar xD I love Demyx! For everything everyone else already said. xD
  15. X

the Klepto club???

That's me. I would so join. xD
Back