• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xyanea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Favorite KH2 Org. Member

My favorite Organization XIII member is.. Well, actually, it's a tie between two. Demyx and Axel. Axel because he uses fire, I like his weapons, his look, and his attitude, AND he's got the damn sexiest smirk I've ever seen. Demyx because his weapon is very unique, he's funny (he read off a cue...
  2. X

Witch Eyes

((This is an original novel I'm *trying* to work on. I'll post chapters up as I write them. I have two written thus far, so if people like one, I'll put up two and so on after that. Be warned: I'm extremely slow when it comes to writing stories. Ideas are more than welcome.)) Chapter One...
  3. X

New Nobody in the Organization...

Hello there. I'm Xyanea. I know, my name is a pain in the ass to pronounce. Just wanted to put up an intro thread here. This isn't the first forum I've been on. So here's a little info about me. Obviously, I'm a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts. I'm an aspiring novelist who wastes a lot of time on...
Back