• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It's about what happens After KH2. We basically came up with some likely things along with our own touches. It's called the King's Request. I think it's the newest rp out so far. I have some pictures I made of the enemies in one of my albums that has descriptions on those if you need 'em, We're allowing OC's and you can also choose to control up to two charecters. I'm multitasking with four since we don't have people controlling Donald, Goofy, and Mickey.
    There are some rp's around here, just not as many active ones anymore. I've helped to start an rp just recently, it's in it's beginning stages still so you could join in if you want, we need members.
    Try the insanity section, or the Discussion one. I think you can start stuff there.

Friends help lots on here, I got like twenty though so it's hard to keep up sometimes, lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back