• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Recent content by XxRebel_GirlxX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Marluxia, Vexen, Larxene's English Voices

I like Larxene's voice it sounds pretty cocky and conceited just perfecto for her! And Marluxia is eh...Vexen is ok
  2. X

A big kh Re:CoM problem!!!

It's probably your memory card. Like when your PS2 starts try to delete the other files from your other games. Hopefully this works out since you barely got the game and it would really suck if you can't play it.
  3. X

FIRST ENGLISH RE: COM SCENE!!

They sound ok... But its not what I expected though
  4. X

IGN's Review

Well I'm happy about the review talking about it so good since I ordered it already :)
  5. X

How did Sora wind up in Twilight Town?

No it doesnt explain it(that i know of) but probably it was safer for Sora to be in Twilight Town then in Castle Oblivion where all the enemies are
  6. X

How did Sora wind up in Twilight Town?

DiZ moved him transferred the pods of Donald, Goofy, and Sora from Castle Oblivion to that huge mansion in Twilight Town.
  7. X

Quinton Flynn recites Chain of Memories lines

I love Axel's voice Its so SEXY!
  8. X

Re:CoM pushed back to March?

Re: CoM pushed back to March? oh noes! i REALLY hope not since i asked for it for my bday since its on the 4th!!! but anyways i dont think thats true
  9. X

What do you think of

its alright all i want is whats inside
  10. X

Rikus Arm

maybe he hurt it or something
  11. X

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

i hated atlantica with a passion! ugh just all the singing and the lovey dovey things
  12. X

So has anyone faced a difficult hardship in there lives?

So like it can be anything I just wanted to post this thread so people can get to know each other more. So my hardship happened like around January this year and yea it sucked I was diagnosed with anemia and vitamin deficiency because I never ate the fruits or vegtables my mom made me eat. The...
  13. X

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

i think the hardest fight for me was xemnas at the last battle and saix and kind of xigbar
  14. X

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread wow thats cool its gonna come 2 days before my bday! yay! lol
  15. X

Would you cheer for or boo Roxas if he does this?

ill boo him i love sora more than roxas does