• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by XxRebel_GirlxX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Marluxia, Vexen, Larxene's English Voices

I like Larxene's voice it sounds pretty cocky and conceited just perfecto for her! And Marluxia is eh...Vexen is ok
  2. X

A big kh Re:CoM problem!!!

It's probably your memory card. Like when your PS2 starts try to delete the other files from your other games. Hopefully this works out since you barely got the game and it would really suck if you can't play it.
  3. X

FIRST ENGLISH RE: COM SCENE!!

They sound ok... But its not what I expected though
  4. X

IGN's Review

Well I'm happy about the review talking about it so good since I ordered it already :)
  5. X

How did Sora wind up in Twilight Town?

No it doesnt explain it(that i know of) but probably it was safer for Sora to be in Twilight Town then in Castle Oblivion where all the enemies are
  6. X

How did Sora wind up in Twilight Town?

DiZ moved him transferred the pods of Donald, Goofy, and Sora from Castle Oblivion to that huge mansion in Twilight Town.
  7. X

Quinton Flynn recites Chain of Memories lines

I love Axel's voice Its so SEXY!
  8. X

Help/Support ► So

nice poem there marly lol
  9. X

Help/Support ► I can't just have a normal high school life, can I?

high school is FULL of drama especially with girls....
  10. X

Help/Support ► I can't just have a normal high school life, can I?

well thats life everyone has ups and downs but who knows maybe this girl may be the one so yea i think you should really try it
  11. X

Help/Support ► So

yea same here somedude like im kinda shaky and i cant even study for my benchmark tests and theyre important
  12. X

Help/Support ► So

OMG! aqua13 just go home! dont even think about that! dont you think of who is going to suffer after you die?!
  13. X

Help/Support ► So

well I have no words I also feel like crying too :( even tho this guy gave me a bad rep
  14. X

Help/Support ► So

I'm so sorry Hokage if you ever need anything just talk to me oh and TOP you could have just said that he died we didnt need any details
  15. X

Help/Support ► So

just hang in there hokage you have all of our support
Back