• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xxHoshiko

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: Confirmed VAs Yeees, David Dayan Fisher is coming back too~ And Dave Boat still isn't answering.
  2. X

Re: Confirmed VAs Still no answer from Dave Boat sadly.
  3. X

Re: Confirmed VAs Aw man, I knew Vince most likely wouldn't be voicing Ienzo because of the age gap but I'll still miss him. He did great job as Zexion.
  4. X

Re: Confirmed VAs Just e-mailed Dave Boat and asked if he's voicing Aeleus. Hopefully he will answer soon.
  5. X

New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) (translated)

My thoughts exactly. Really? I hope OC is gonna be in BBS... And if it is, I wonder what's the another one gonna be?
  6. X

Lol, he is? xD Yeah, I take back the part where I say I agree with him.
  7. X

Gotta agree with Birnax. Even though Zexion is my favorite character and I'm looking forward to see Ienzo, I wish he had some physical changes. Not only cause it's more interesting but because maybe if they changed that emo cut (though it does suit Zexion very well) maybe at least some who are...
  8. X

Kinda agree with Birnax. Even though Zexion is my favorite character, I seriously hate that so many see him as emo. I wish we'll get to see Ienzo soon, too but with some physical changes, because it's more interesting. Maybe without emo cut (even though it suits Zexion) so some people would get...
  9. X

Oh yeah, battle with Braig~ Always enjoyed fighting against Xigbar.
  10. X

More Vjump Scans

Vanitas... Sounds like a Spanish female name to me. But he still looks pretty damn cool. :D
  11. X

358/2 Days Novel Vol. 1 Cover

Sorry if this has already been brought up by someone or something like that but here you go anyway: Source: ƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ ƒn[ƒc@358/2Days Vol.1 The 14th ŒöŽ®ƒTƒCƒg: ‹àŠª‚Æ‚à‚±: –쑺“N–ç: –쓇@ˆê¬: GAME@NOVELS: ƒXƒNƒEƒFƒAEƒGƒjƒbƒNƒX
  12. X

Organization 13's Bio in 358/2 Days

Okay, let's forget the word "emo" from that sentence (I just don't really like her (at all) so I put it there). xP But they're still too busy to show Xion.
  13. X

Organization 13's Bio in 358/2 Days

I doubt they'll reveal anything like that. They are too busy showing Xion being emo.
  14. X

NEW Scans!!!!

FINALLY! I've been waiting to see Zexion's in action since they announced the game! I wish the scan would be a bit bigger though...
  15. X

Email reply from LUXORDS Voice Actor

Yes! ;___; I wish they will all return...
Back