• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xXFALORXx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. xXFALORXx

How many times did you play through KH3?

3 times. First playthrough on proud. Second on normal, just for the story. Third on critical.
  2. xXFALORXx

Young Xehanort is strange

After seeing the Re:Mind trailer im sure there is something going in with YX. Seems like my feeling was right :D
  3. xXFALORXx

Post-game kinda boring?

I think the postgame was good but way too short. I loved the battlegates and the flan minigames. Even leveling up the Black Pearl to max was kinda fun.
  4. xXFALORXx

7 Favorite Games

1. the Kingdom Hearts series 2. Xenoblade Chronicles 3. NieR Automata 4. Digimon World 3/2003 5. Bravely Second 6. the Monster Hunter series 7. The Last Story
  5. xXFALORXx

Most boring game you’ve ever played?

Basically every horror game.
  6. xXFALORXx

Who's your favorite waifu in Kingdom Hearts?

Hayner, no questions please. Maleficent is also sexy.
  7. xXFALORXx

Unpopular Gaming Opinions

- Dualshock>XBOX controller - Wii U could have been a good console - Shooters are always the same - FFXV is a good game - BBS>KH2 (mostly because óf story) - the KH3 Xehanort bossfights sucked - Undertale/Megalovania/Sans jokes are still funny
  8. xXFALORXx

The new design is awesome

Hey KHInider team and users, i just wanted to let you know whoever did this new design did a fantastic job. :) I am a prospective webdesigner and programmer myself and couldn't do something like that yet ;) Thanks for your hard work to improve this site.
  9. xXFALORXx

E3 2019 Wishes, Hopes and Expectations

Hey guys, I opened this thread so we can talk about E3 2019 and what we expect from it or wish for in terms of new games, new trailers or new consoles/hardware. I guess I'll make a start :) Expectations: -Nintendo Switch (Pro) or an enhanced version of the console -KH3 DLC -Pokemon SS trailer...
  10. xXFALORXx

Young Xehanort is strange

I don't know, but something about him really bugs me. I mean he's acting like he knows things that not even Master Xehanort knows and isn't acting Xehanort-like at all in my opinion. Like they are completely different persons. I mean yes Xehanort might have changed over the time, but MX is...
  11. xXFALORXx

EU-Copyright(Article11&13) questions to admins/mods.

So it seems like the EU-Copyright reform is going to happen. That means this site will need an uploadfilter for its european users. Idont think you can efford such technology, so have you any plans on what to do? Will you shut down the forums for european users?
  12. xXFALORXx

Starlight code not redeemable in Europe?

I tried to redeem my code in the ps store and it says "This code is not valid in your region." Like wtf... Did i just waste 3 hours on that UX minigames? PS: I live in Germany.
  13. xXFALORXx

First thoughts.

I played 3 hours of the game and finished Olympus. My Configs: Proud, no Auto-Refill on items, i choose balanced and attack in the prologue. Gameplay: Feels like they put the best things from alll the previous titles together. The combos are very satisfying and dont feel too floaty for me...
  14. xXFALORXx

The german KH3 Amazon page

The 3rd sentence of the description for KH3 on the german Amazon page literally says: "A perfect start to the series: Knowledge of previous titles is not necessary." I understand why they put that statement there, but they are litterally lying to the costumers. I mean yes, they dont want to...
  15. xXFALORXx

A question regarding San Fransokyo for those who saw the leaks.

Yesterday i watched Big Hero 6 for the first time, and it was really awesome^^ Then i read that there is a 24 episodes Big Hero 6 series that aired in 2016. My question is if there is any content in KH3's San Fransokyo world i cant understand when i didn't watch the series?
Back