Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hi, I just saw your avvy somewhere here on the forums and thought I'd tell you that it's major cute :D
    How are you?
    Hewwo love <3 thought i'd leave you an IM since we ish leaving soons just to say i love you heaps n heaps n heaps..... more >:D
    *huggles tight* I know you dont ;~; Kazuma ish just an ass ><
    Ill tell u on msn lol, coz if anyone finds out ill get banned :p well when u get banned im'a leave xD
    I know they are. Its why i was arguing with Ken too. I feel the same. They all suck up to kaz :C

Lulz *hugs* ack to lateness lol
    Ur welcome <3 eets coolies on meh feets ^^
    Rofl i'd has to agree thar. Thats what i said to him first, but he seems determined >.> I think he's in a crabbeh mood rofl. why yush, internet ish seriousness XD yup, i dun like it here much anymore v.v Okays then, i shall has my lave teh same time you do <333
    tis a secret lol, but ill tell u tonight ^^ I want to get banned so that i cant come back on :3 well imo that is crazy, because they should know by looking at the tags that yours are different... though ken seems to think that you've made them similar too >< He's given me a link for a different forum though, which has cool admin n staff :D
    did you miss teh bus? D:
    im glad you're okay then <3 n im alright, just using teh foot spa rofl xD
    Hai <3 sowwie i wasnt on, didnt realise u'd be on in teh first lesson ^^ How ish you?
    Youre welcome <3 Neither do i tbh lol. I kow you didnt, which is what i was trying to get kazuma to understand >:C Its alright <3 He's jujst being bitchy >< Lol well I'll set them straight if they ever think that :C I was thinking of leaving today actually >.>
    Im really glad you do <333
    I wont then lol. Im'a get banned for what im'a do soon anyway lol, so it dooesnt really bother me if i upset them about something else aswell. I know you havent lied about anything lulz, they're crazeh ^^
    Hey, sorry if i woke you with the text. I just wanted to make sure you knew something was happening. Hope you get this stuff all sorted out. Love you <3
    Goodnight Jadey ^^ I love you so much too, and so much more xD <3333
    I wont, thankies <3 n i will... aslong as u logon tomorrow <3333
    lulz, iuno... just sounds funeh xDDDD aw yays! :D awww ;~; well then.... *kisses* kissy's ish better than dohnut thingys anyway ^^
    er.... mmhmm ^^ yayayayyayayayay XD *has no dohnut thingy* v.v im'a go gets one later ^^
    :3 ur welcome <3 n'aww, well atleastt we gets to talk ^^ n yay for dohnut thingy's xD
    Jadey Jade<3 Good morning my lovely angel *Kissy's back* I slept pretty well thankies xD How was ur day?
    *Kisssy's back* yay for fun indeeds >:3 xD *glomps teh glare, n then hugs teh jade tight* <3
    lulz, i'd thought as much *hugs tight* ill try making it a little more fun then xD n soz lol *pats teh glare* ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6