• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xugoh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

CoM vs. Re:CoM

Yep very true. Get Re:COM.
  2. X

Three styles

I'd like to ask the KHI creative comunity to give me some input on these sigs. These are the first three i made after stoping for a few months. So i'd apreciate some comments about what could be improved. Thank you.
  3. X

I'm going to accost you with progress in Re:CoM

Ursula was the real bitch for me, she was hard to hit as hell dispite being huge, i don't know if it was the game's poor hit detection but that was the only one that gave me trouble.
  4. X

Fanfiction ► .Hack//E.P.//vol. 1 legacy

Yeah keep going prince! Give my char a bit of screen time if you can. XD
  5. X

Fanfiction ► Reality Ain't Pretty, Sora!

Nice that was a good read. Is Org XIII like a fraternity? LOL
  6. X

It was a nice read. Thanks for the story.
  7. X

Final Mix+

I have the japanese version of KH 2 FM+ including the remake of CoM. The voices are in english so if you played the normal KH2 you'll have no problem.
  8. X

Fanfiction ► .hack// SEED

Chapter II He finaly opened his eyes after diving into the game and his M2D been filled by flashing lights, he was now standing in a large round room. He pressed forward and was amuzed to see how good the graphics were around him and to be able to walk although he could still feal his body...
  9. X

Fanfiction ► .hack// SEED

Yes folks, yet another .hack fan fic, as if you didn't have enough already! Please bare with me as we dive together into The World once again. .hack//SEED The bell rang announcing the end of the class; the noise of the chairs dragging away...
  10. X

Fanfiction ► .Hack//Epitaph Crisis

Another .hack fan fic, cool the theme never gets old. Keep it up.
  11. X

(dude triple post..... so not cool :thumbdown: use edit button.) :bored: Eeeeer guys..... this could be really interesting but...... could we please go back to the story? That rocks btw!
  12. X

Fanfiction ► The World

I don't wanna see this story disapear....... are you sure this is how things are going to end. :cry: Don't give up, you were doing so well. Do it for .hack!!!!!!
  13. X

Fine.... My final guess is..... Zelkova!!! You could have given some clues...
  14. X

Let's see..... a character...... Piros the third...... i think he had a anoying laugh......
  15. X

Marluxia....giant noob?

His element is death.... he is a more feminine version of the reaper..... i thought he was pretty impressive.
Back