• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xtec

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Wouldn't it be a great twist if...

Birth By Sleep volume 2 was actually just a part of Dream Drop Distance? Nomura has already stated that 3d wasn't all about the mark of mastery and there would be other things as well, and it would be cool not to spend money buying two different games. :biggrin:
  2. X

Coincidence Or Fate: 9/7

my milk expires 9/7 too :o weird...
  3. X

dual weild?

oops didnt no srry :(
  4. X

dual weild?

i found a vid of roxas dual wielding YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Playing As Dual Wield Roxas but it says its a hack :31: possibly able to do without hack idk
  5. X

Captain Obvious (That's me)

nvr trust wikipedia -.-
  6. X

Could Allwines death delay the English release of Days?

*snifle * may his soul rest in peace and isnt here a mahne that can take some1's voice? so hat when you talk intno a microphone it comes out as thye desired voice?because no1 can replace him
  7. X

Donald & Goofy

UNLESS WHEN THEY GOT OUT OF THE THEIR TUBES THEY HUNG OUT WITH THE ORG FOR A YEAR THEN WENT BACK IN THEIR TUBES T_T AT DAY 7 OF ROXAS YOU SEE THEM IN TUBES T_T
  8. X

358/2 days remind you of dissidia?

um its not confirmed that you can play as sora where the hell did you hear all this? even tho you can see donald and goofy in multiplayer mode BUT not sora
  9. X

Site update yay

The days site got updated again we got some event scenes wallpaper 2 new characters and system vids ????? ??? - 358/2 Days -.
  10. X

358/2 Days Superboss?

well since you have to have a MISSION to kill some of them unlike the OTHER HEARTLESS im pretty sure they're stronger and a few super bosses in there but must b heartless...
  11. X

One final 358 days /2 Theory

O.o wow i could never WRITE THAT MUCH let alone TYPE IT! NICE THEORY AND ONLY 11DAYS TILL IT CAN BE CONFIRMED ^W^
  12. X

New 358/2 Translations

so um little shadows dont give you hearts but big 1s do? WTF T_T THIS A GAMING CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO PART OF THE CONSPIRACY IS THAT U CAN SPEND THE HEARTS NEEDED TO MAKE THEIR GOAL KINGDOM HEARTS! NO WONDER IT TOOK A YEAR! :O
  13. X

A Shocking New Theory (I hate it... Please disprove.)

idk i think reno is his
  14. X

Xion = Sora's memories!!!!

i think shes some1 else fused with sora's memories and or darkness or light or both aka twillight possibly as a last rersort at the brink of death
  15. X

What is Xion hiding?

lol maybe she had a cold or sumthin
Back