• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by XSpasticPrincess

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Fanfiction ► [You.Tore.Me.To.Pieces]-Collective Original Ministories

<<Dear.Diary.>> Dear Diary, I'm nothing, there's nothing about me intriguing or special. I'm invisible, easily forgotten, easily replaced. I'm useless, I do nothing right, I do nothing worth remembering. I fail at life and every aspect of my grey being. No one bothers to look twice at me, even...
  2. X

[[You Look So Good In Red] I watched him hold her hand, I watched him take her to his bedroom, and I watched them come out. I watched him kiss her goodnight and I watched her enter her apartment. I felt my soul tearing in half, he was supposed to be mine, he was supposed to hold me close and...
  3. X

Fanfiction ► The Lost Souls- A Poetry Group

Heres a Spastic Original: let me go. freefall doesnt scare me "take it slow" those tragic words you told me hold me tight baby im feeling really cold im crying so much lately for a cheap thrill my soul's been sold you make smiling look easy when really its so hard im feeling so damn queasy...
  4. X

[Bye Bye Rosie] Aches, pains. I ignore them all as I step quietly over his sleeping figure on the floor. I think he's passed out from the alcohol but I can't be too sure, one too many occasions I've been fooled by him faking it to get me again. He grunts and rolls over, my heart freezes and so...
  5. X

Time for the Next Story it's very very short. One page...written in my notebook..thats veryvery short .:.My.Prom.Date.:. My heartbeat echoes in my ears, I can't believe he's saying these things. My mouth is dry and in my head a prayer repeats itself over and over. Please Be Kidding, Please Be...
  6. X

I Seem to only be able to write short stories and I thought I'd group together in a collection. Keep in mind they are Ministories and some don't even have diologue, others are only a paragraph long...but here are the First two. NOTE: Most of them will be romances. /.You.Make.Love.A.Big.Deal.\...
  7. X

_-_Teh Prince Sasuke Fan Club_-_

I wasn't quite sure if Eddy had a fan club so Out of the boredom of my heart I made one.. Oh man Im a Good Friend... So... COME WORSHIP SASKY-CAKES!!! JOIN NOW!!! Teh Prez:..Sasky. Even thoughs I started it. Teh Vice Prez: Teh Moi...because I started it. Membres: XSpasticPrincess
Back