• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xsora5X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xsora5X

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Wall Scroll!

I already have 3 full wall scrolls and 2 mini like scrolls, but I really want this one and I wanna get the KH3 scroll when it comes out!
  2. Xsora5X

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophy List Revealed!

I am locking myself in my room and taking a week off from work just to nerd out to this.
  3. Xsora5X

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Box Art!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX Box Art! BAD ASS. :)
  4. Xsora5X

So is the "seeker of darkness"?

So is the "seeker of darkness" the title for the first trilogy of kh? and then after kh3 it will change to another setting and title?
  5. Xsora5X

News ► Nomura Interview in Famitsu Mentions KHII HD!

So is the " seeker of darkness chronicles" the title for the first trilogy of kh? and then after kh3 it will change to another setting?
  6. Xsora5X

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced So when will I be able to pre order it? and where can I?
  7. Xsora5X

What secret message in kh3d?

he just needs to make kh3 haha
  8. Xsora5X

What secret message in kh3d?

What does he mean by secret message in kh3d? Is he talking about the secret ending?
  9. Xsora5X

Does anyone notice

Does anyone notice on the front page of khinsider on the wednesday march 7 post that the pic has a bat and for the bats eyes are both an upside down cross and upside down star?
  10. Xsora5X

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. Cant wait for KH3! :) .
  11. Xsora5X

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep Special Edition (shows more components)

umm do we have this in north america? like do we get the special edition?
  12. Xsora5X

'His' name is...

its sora :) why else would they have him at the end of the trailer?
  13. Xsora5X

The TAV connection

Yep i think vanitas is connected to riku, and ven is connected to sora...
  14. Xsora5X

IS XION SORA'S SISTER?

how do u guys know forsure
  15. Xsora5X

IS XION SORA'S SISTER?

I was pondering that question cause when i was on the website four 358/2 days and it showed Xion and Roxas next to each other they looked alot alike so i wondered if she might have been soras sister and he didnt know about her cause she died and they were seperated or sumthing. idk tho so give...
Back