• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xosilentkill

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Im pretty sure the secret boss will be locked until day 1. With the epilogue and ending being locked and with secret bosses being a hint to what will come next id be suprised if it was available
  2. X

New Disney Worlds?

Im happy someone made this thread as this is all i care about. I dont want anything else spoiled but this :)
  3. X

See this is why i want the link posted because between Princess and the Frog / Aladdin 3 / Atlantis I think are the MOST likely for final world reveal
  4. X

Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?) Do you have a link........
  5. X

Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?) Thats literally the only thing i want spoiled once we get a definitive answer ill go dark. More so just to put the curiosity to rest
  6. X

Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?) I wonder if this means that another disney world is out of the picture
Back