• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Xosilentkill

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Im pretty sure the secret boss will be locked until day 1. With the epilogue and ending being locked and with secret bosses being a hint to what will come next id be suprised if it was available
  2. X

New Disney Worlds?

Im happy someone made this thread as this is all i care about. I dont want anything else spoiled but this :)
  3. X

See this is why i want the link posted because between Princess and the Frog / Aladdin 3 / Atlantis I think are the MOST likely for final world reveal
  4. X

Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?) Do you have a link........
  5. X

Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?) Thats literally the only thing i want spoiled once we get a definitive answer ill go dark. More so just to put the curiosity to rest
  6. X

Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?) I wonder if this means that another disney world is out of the picture