• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xobon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

xehanorts mistake?

You said he is infused with darkness just by defining infusion....how is that not clear?
  2. X

Xion`s Keyblade And Roxas

Oh. Man, this place is just started to confuse me. Where did the theory that she was before them come from?
  3. X

xehanorts mistake?

It doesn't matter if who "causes" it. If terra does it himself, he is infused with his own darkness.
  4. X

xehanorts mistake?

Exactly. Anyone who embraces the darkness is filled with it to some degree and therefore is infused to some degree. Saying that Terra is not infused with darkness, after defining the definition of infused itself, is beyond my understanding. Just saying, you are assuming that Terra is not...
  5. X

xehanorts mistake?

You are biased in that you believe it means something different because that seems to just be what you want...your only evidence being from a different game no less
  6. X

xehanorts mistake?

Watch the trailer again and you will clearly see a forshadowing of ven giving into darkness after MX says to give in. He holds up his hand, the screen pans to show his hand in front of Ven and then releases a sphere of darkness with the camera in place to show Ven inside of it......this is what...
  7. X

xehanorts mistake?

Ummm, why would having yellow eyes, of all things, not signify an "infusion" of darkness. You are biased with the term and KH is not FFVII. Darkness and Mako are not comparable with one another. Mako does not exist in KH and is not related to darkness at all.
  8. X

xehanorts mistake?

When was it described that to be infused with darkness it has to be permanent? MX never said this. And who are you to decide that Terra couldn't possibly have gone through that? Plus, I think it's been established that no darkness is permanent. Even in Riku's case.
  9. X

xehanorts mistake?

You are taking the term "infused" too far. He doesn't have to be a half coelescing spawn of satan to be considered infused.
  10. X

Could it be?

I meant, how did they get to the path that led them there? It wasn't very clear exactly how things happened just after sealing the door. Did they just appear there? OR did they just walk and eventually get there? Some is? What did that answer?
  11. X

xehanorts mistake?

Ven is forshadowed to be in darkness just as much as anyone. I think they are ALL struggling with it. Cept Aqua, cause she has to paly the role of pure-hearted girl.
  12. X

No Exp In 358/2 Days?

News to me ^_^ What is the panel system like?
  13. X

Could it be?

MX possibly creating CO. But I am reminded of crossing the wall of light and darkness to his origin. Sora and company got to CO by locking the door to kingdom hearts, which looked to me like both light and dark. Is that the wall? Is CO possibly his origin? It was never made clear to me how...
  14. X

Xion`s Keyblade And Roxas

Yeah, I forgot that Xion came before them.
Back