• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xOblivionKeeperx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. xOblivionKeeperx

Help with Wonderland Boss

well, i tried everyone's suggestions, and my score was in the 30,000 range and i got b rank. quite an improvement! gonna keep trying to get s rank now that i know what to do. thank you guys for the help :]]
  2. xOblivionKeeperx

thank you very much! I'll definitely max the lock on thing from now on and see how i do. @magicedd yes, black butler is great :3
  3. xOblivionKeeperx

So, this is embarassing but, I'm having a hard time with the Trickmaster boss fight...I can beat it, but my points are only getting up to like 15000. o-o; I don't understand what I'm missing to get more points. I finish the fight as quick as I can with as much health as possible and I try to...
  4. xOblivionKeeperx

List your BBS screw ups, or moments of pure blank mindedness.

I was fighting Vanitas's Sentiment with Terra and dodged behind a rock. Vanitas wasn't running around the rock, so I thought I got lucky and started laughing at him. It was quiet for about three seconds, and he apparently went into his little orb cuz a black shadow come out from around the rock...
  5. xOblivionKeeperx

Kairi in BBS

Ok, so as we all know, BBS is 10 years before Kingdom Hearts. We also know Kairi arrived at the islands around 10 years before Kingdom Hearts also. Since Xehanort was the one to send her away, I'm thinking that it's most likely not possible for either DS+MX= Xehanort or Terra+MX=Xehanort. But, I...
  6. xOblivionKeeperx

Hardest boss?

Xaldin is the hardest for me. I just beat him on proud mode though, which makes me proud!
  7. xOblivionKeeperx

BbS title secret... WARNING:THEORY

um, where exactly in ansem's office, the journal, and all the other places are these clues??
  8. xOblivionKeeperx

BBS tutorial

i think the tutorial will start with VAT getting training or something and then getting the order from their master to go find xehanort...idk, just a thought
Back