• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xman's Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: VA Discussion Thread Well, it's no surprise that almost have of the English has been confirmed, but what can we say?! Let's see what the cast can do once the game is released. Now, I wonder what the chances are that Richard Epcar will play Master Xeahnort?!
  2. X

Derek Stephan Prince is Vexen, Epcar & Chris Lee returning

I think Tiffany Grant (the English VA of Asuka from Evangelion) may be a respectable choice, because technically we had the Japanese VA of Asuka in the original. Then again, we might be expecting Grey Delisle (Azula from Avatar, Sam from Danny Phantom, Mandy from Billy & Mandy) to be Larxene...
  3. X

Haley Joel Osment.....

Nah, they would probably do some pre-recording to alter Haley Joel's voice to make him sound younger.
  4. X

who thinks KH 2 FM+ is coming stateside?

Have we been through this like a dozen times already?!
  5. X

I Have RETURNED!!!!

That's right b-zoyyyyyz!!! The Xman's Keyblade has returned from his 11 month Hiatus. Did I miss anything?!
  6. X

Last chance for real KHIIFM+ information?

I sincerely doubt that they are going to talk about KHII:FM+ being released outside of Japan. Chance are that we're going to have to wait in a few years. :unsure:
  7. X

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

Guys, there's no need to panic, just relax. Chances are that we might have luck for KHII:FM+ to be released outside of Japan next year in the fall. So, for now, SE is busy with the other game. So, My advice as a friend, cross your fingers and pray that Sqaure-Einx will finally make the...
  8. X

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

You know after reading like 30 threads about KHII:FM+ may or may not come to the USA & Europe, I think this like the reliable thread for me. I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I have go with Omshowkh & Hades Dragon on this one. Let's hope that the rumor is true and that it will come...
  9. X

Why Khfm+ in europe and america

Dude, didn't you pay attentiont to what I just said?!??!!:confused: It's was like a budget cost. Besides there were like over 15 million copies of the game already being sold in Japan and imported to the US & Europe, via internet. Even it were to be released outside of Japan, it would cost a...
  10. X

Why Khfm+ in europe and america

Dude, for the last time, KHII:FM+ is a Japan-only video game, and the company is called Square-Einx. Right now, SE is currently working on other projects and the Sqare-Einx Store in the USA, plus the game was at the very last end of the thread, so the higher chance of the game coming outside of...
  11. X

Letters to SE USA/JAPAN(KH2FM+): need addresses

Dude, as a fellow KH fan and as a friend, take my advice..... Forget about writing a letter to Square-Einx USA & Square-Einx in Japan, because it won't solve a damn thing. All you'll get from them is the same answer like, "Your letter is nothing but an a abomination to our franchise," or "Your...
  12. X

Last chance for real KHIIFM+ information?

Yeah, tell that to all of the other 50,000 people who hoped for KHII:FM+ to be released in the U.S. & in Europe. Possibility----> 2, 3, 5, 8 to 10 years.:sad::cry: Now, is that a B*&^%?!?!?!?
  13. X

Which other Disney Princesses would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts III?

I know that there have been numerous topics about the next worlds appearing in Kingdom Hearts III, but I just wanted to know if the fans would want to see any other Disney Princess making their returning, but actual speaking roles in either in their own worlds or in various worlds. Here are the...
  14. X

Japan: KH or KHFM?

I would pick Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, because of the new Keyblades, the boss fight against the Enigmatic Man (Xemnas), and the revamped Secret Ending.:thumbup::thumbsup:
Back