• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xircs-Number I

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xircs-Number I

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

The Kingdom hearts series is in my OPINION the best game series ever. but KH 1.5 is the most pointless idea since the snuggie.
  2. Xircs-Number I

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

That....trailer....was....awesome! Tron world looks epic. There was almost to much cool in that trailer.
  3. Xircs-Number I

New V-Jump Scan: Fantasia and Tron: Legacy Featured!

We seriously need a KHInsider quote hall of fame. They made a good choice putting Fantasia in, Hopefully we get to see the gator and hippo dancing with Sora and Riku. btw did anyone here ever play the Fantasia game on sega genesis?
  4. Xircs-Number I

New KH3D Screenshots/Renders!

yay. more pictures of the dream eaters aka the fruit loop troop.
  5. Xircs-Number I

[SPOILERS] KH3D: Hopes and Fears. Like and Dislike.

Personally i always thought Demyx seemed a little sweet in the britches, but Larxene is probably second on the list of possibilities.
  6. Xircs-Number I

I think the game so far looks like it might be as good as BBS which IMO is the second best KH game after KH2.
  7. Xircs-Number I

^^lol i wasnt being serious about a member being gay, i just couldn't think of anything to put under fears.
  8. Xircs-Number I

[SPOILERS] Why was Lea wearing...

Maybe he just hasn't had time to stop at American Eagle.
  9. Xircs-Number I

Likes: Playing as Sora and Riku Inclusion of TWEWY The new worlds The gameplay looks rad Axel is back to roast asses Dislikes: The Dream Eaters look like freakin bowls of fruity pebbles That Great Mouse Detective is so unloved Apparently no one is ever going to die in this series Having to...
  10. Xircs-Number I

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

Sweet. I always thought Three Musketeers was awesome, glad they decided to make a world out of it. Heck, now i wouldnt be surprised if they made a Pecos Bill world.
  11. Xircs-Number I

Scan of KH 3D on Famitsu weekly (translations in OP)

Re: Scan of KH 3D on Famitsu weekly ^^I agree with you. I think were gettin Evil Queen'd with Frollo. Oh well, its better than getting Gaston'd.
  12. Xircs-Number I

*CONFIRMED* Pinocchio World + Jump Scans

Re: *CONFIRMED* Pinocchio World Does anyone else realize that were gonna see Riku apologize to Pinocchio 10 years after he screwed him over. I know in the game its only been like 1 or 2 years but still, they take forever to make these games.
  13. Xircs-Number I

Watch this great movie trailer

its awesome YouTube - ‪Zombie Wars Trailer‬‏
  14. Xircs-Number I

If u watch this movie trailer ur life will change in a great way

watch this and tell me what u think YouTube - ‪Zombie Wars Trailer‬‏
  15. Xircs-Number I

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread For some reason i think Randy Orton would be awesome as Terra.
Back