• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by XionXIV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

KH3D English Trailer Up!

LOVE IT! But something I noticed. The gameplay shots are still in Japanese I think?
  2. X

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

Honestly completely lost after watching the ending haha
  3. X

Found the trailer

And here's a reason why Im happy I got a 3DS. This game looks epic so far. But I think Im with everybody when it comes to the Xehanort scene. And everyone has to remember, that in the trailer impression, it talks about someone in a lab coat who is on the floor. So Cheaken is right about that part
  4. X

System Problems...

I tried BBS and a gta game, and neither worked.
  5. X

System Problems...

I really apologize if this is in the wrong section, but I was just wondering if anyones PSP has stopped reading the disc?
  6. X

Saw sort of a special edition of BBS today.

Yeah I got the little slip case thing. Nothing really special.
  7. X

Question about secret boss

Yeah, so not all secret bosses have been one timers.
  8. X

Question about secret boss

Actually, you could battle Terra twice in FM+ am I right?
  9. X

Episode 8 = Castle Oblivion?

Azrael, I need to ask REALLY quick. In your sig, why is Aqua connected to Xion? Back on topic, it would be sick if the person is Ven. My question, how would that affect Sora (if it is the REAL Sora taking over.)
  10. X

A little late to point out....

...But after playing KH2 again, I found that the essence of Ven can be seen during Wisdom Form. Yes it's late to point out, but during Wisdom Form, Sora weilds the Keyblade just like Ven. Just thought I'd point that out.
  11. X

This site is not safe....

The site tried to give my computer a virus. Has this happened to anyone else?
  12. X

NA release date?

I don't know. The release date could POSSIBLY be true, however about the game being on the PSN, it SEEMS unlikely. Never say never though.
  13. X

BbS Sells 446k In First Week

Re: BbS Sells Over 500k in Two Days That... might be pushing it. But hey, it would work for me. Something to buy with birthday money. :D
  14. X

BbS Sells 446k In First Week

Re: BbS Sells Over 500k in Two Days Which brings me back to a Late April- Early May release date.
  15. X

(Spoilers) Silver Headed Male

I knew BBS wasn't going to end without ONE thing to start us going on theory's.
Back