• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xila

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Favorite KH2 Org. Member

I love Zexion. I mean, come on, he hurts people with a BOOK!! Also I like demyx. :)
  2. X

Ven/Sora/Roxas connection

Makes sense. It would explain why Roxas looks almost exactly like Ven
  3. X

Halloween town glitch, Please respond!

In halloween town, at the part with the bridge, I fell into the river and was trying to jump back onto the land when I went through the ground! Has anyone else had this glitch before?
  4. X

Halloween town glitch

Has anyone else had this glitch before? In halloween town, at the place with the bridge and right before you fight leachgrave, I fell into the river and when I kept trying to get back on land I went inside the ground.
  5. X

358/2 days platform

Ok, I know it's for the D.S. but now there's a thing about a DSi bundle with the game apparently. So is it for DSi or DS?
  6. X

Why is Saix second in command and not Xigbar?

Maybe thats why he was second in command, because he knew more about kingdom hearts. In the world that never was kingdom hearts was the moon.
  7. X

(Spoilers) Translated Novel Chapter 'Last Minutes to the Castle Oblivion'

"The size is altered for any new member. It should fit perfectly" Then why is Vexen's robe too big for him? Heck, none of the other member's robes touh the floor or cover their gloves, and wouldn't his robe get in the way when he was doing science? So he couldn't possibly like the style...
  8. X

name changes

I was wondering, if all the organization 13 members had their name changed when they entered the organization, then would Axel's name have been changed? I mean, what if it was Alex? Would it still have been Axel or would it have another X?
Back