• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by XIII-Allan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Ventura Academy: Battle For Dominance

Ventura Academy: Battle for Dominance Characters: • Mark – XIII-Allan • Max - Eventua • Josh - XIII-Allan (Is up for grabs) • Evan - XIII-Allan (Is up for grabs) • Miyuki Izumi - KingWolfe • Shinichi Asahi - Kibamaru18 • Kurohime Akatsuki - Miku * Chad - Varsha * Zing -...
  2. X

Ventura Academy: Battle for Dominance Characters: • Mark – XIII-Allan • Max - Eventua • Josh • Evan • (A girl from an enemy clan) • (A male leader from the same enemy clan as the girl) • Kurohime Akatsuki - Miku * 7 leaders for the clan of Judgement Day • Spot reserved for Wynn, more...
  3. X

Ventura Academy: Battle for Dominance Characters: • Mark – Allan_Durham • Max • Josh • Evan • (A girl from an enemy clan) • (A male leader from the same enemy clan as the girl) • (Anyone else from any other Clan, and 7 leaders for the clan of Judgement Day) • (Any Teachers if you want to)...
  4. X

Beet the Vandel Buster RP

Has anyone read this Manga? If not, I can post information on it. This is one of my favorite mangas, and I'm wondering if we could turn this into an RP.
  5. X

Wassup?

Hello, my name is Allan and I've been on some other Forums before, not KH related. I decided to try this forum out after searching through others and I hope that I have a good time here. :D I love Football, as in the NFL, and playing KH2!
Back