Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xickin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xickin

What if Kingdom Hearts was partnered with Warner instead of Disney?

I'd honestly like the world Porky Pig visited that one time to find the last Dodo as a replacement for Timeless River. Also, for the Keyblade I'd make the chain the WB sign without the lettering and the blades look like rabbit ears (with a tumblr lock key design in mind)
  2. Xickin

What if Kingdom Hearts was partnered with Warner instead of Disney?

When I was 11, I was obsessed with Kingdom Hearts and wrote my own fanfic, but Disney had nothing to do with it, because I replaced it the characters with me, my friends, and Warner's own original characters. If you were given free reign to this alternate timeline thread I have created, what...
  3. Xickin

(SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Final: Part 1

So does this make Ephemer Eraqus' family? (I highly doubt that) Or that he eventually handed down the Master Defender and willed it to be given to Brain's bloodline?
  4. Xickin

KH Shower Thoughts

Permanently. Never once has the sky changed in KH CoM, KH 2, KH 358/2 Days, or KH 3
  5. Xickin

KH Shower Thoughts

So does that mean if the closest world falls to darkness, then the other world is shit out of luck?
  6. Xickin

Help/Support ► Is anybody else having a hard time in their dating life?

So a bunch of stuff has changed for me as of late (job, home, life plan [a lot of it due to COVID]). And I just need to ask this: Do you find your dating life has gotten harder if not almost impossible as of late? I've tried every which way over this past year to find love again after I got over...
  7. Xickin

KH Shower Thoughts

What are suns in the Kingdom Hearts universe? Suns in our universe are massive balls of fire, and they are our stars. But in KH, the stars are the lights of different worlds, and we never see a sun when we're travelling between worlds. So where and what are suns?
  8. Xickin

Do you think we will ever get a 358/2 Days remake?

But that requires actual planning and human effort (which we tend to avoid as a species lol).
  9. Xickin

Do you think we will ever get a 358/2 Days remake?

I think I'm one of the few people in the fandom that actually enjoyed 358/2 Days completely, and I'm going to have to say no. It's extra work for the staff who could be focusing on other things. And I think they know 358/2 Days wasn't their best seller. Like I said, personally, I loved it (even...
  10. Xickin

About translations in our fav games/anime/manga. What do you guys consider good or bad there?

Legitimate question: Are there more words with the same meanings in the English language than there are Japanese? In some sub translations the Japanese dub will just have an add-on to an adjective beforehand (i.e Super, Awesome etc.), as opposed to English which just gives one adjective (Big <...
  11. Xickin

Come up with a game idea that’ll sell horribly

I love your idea because I can imagine hating it. Being a character replacing ALL the pots and grass in any given Zelda game
  12. Xickin

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade - June 10th 2021 - Weiss Rises

I'm so glad I kept my save file. I'm still holding out hope that if you have save data from part 1, it'll either carry over your stats & weapons, or give you a special present.
  13. Xickin

Come up with a game idea that’ll sell horribly

An open world adventure game after every boss and antagonist has already been beaten. You're basically living in a mystical medieval setting without any quests or enemies. Everyone is happy to be alive and no one wants to fight with anyone.
  14. Xickin

Cartoon/TV ► WandaVision

See I want to believe that, but it's been a whole other story for their original tv shows. Like the Mandalorian for instance.
  15. Xickin

Introducing... KHInsider Light theme !!!!

So I have a question: How do I get the scroll option? So far I've either been just using the down arrow key or dragging my mouse. I don't see a bar on the side.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6