• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Xickin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xickin

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory rated E10+ by ESRB

I know, but sometimes they'll just put the ambiguous 2020 on the item (I think Bravely Default is doing that?), and we know it's coming out in 2020.
  2. Xickin

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory rated E10+ by ESRB

When do you guys think it'll be up for pre-order? With all the fanfare I'm surprised it isn't an option yet.
  3. Xickin

7/1 Dark Road Update: July Event Calendar, New Cards

I'm sorry, TINKLE STAR?
  4. Xickin

KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road, Chapter 1: Unexpected Departure

No one may need it. But everybody NEEDS it
  5. Xickin

I think we're all forgetting the biggest and most obvious question here: When is literally anybody else going to get Keyblade armour in the main series? Also, I don't recall, did the traitor specifically mention Foretellers and/or Union Leaders? Cause maybe this could be it? I doubt it but it's...
  6. Xickin

Ooooooooh wait, I see it now on No-Hearts armour. Who knows, then? Maybe the upside down part is meant to represent some Yin-Yang thing? The duality of light and darkness.
  7. Xickin

So I know they're implied to be our classmates, but we still haven't seen Baldr yet, one of them could be his. @Eonstar890 The Nobody sigil is what Terra-Xehanort recalls of the Land of Departure emblem, felt an affinity for it, split, became Ansem SoD and Xemnas, and Xemnas was like "Oh yeah...
  8. Xickin

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory English Website Opens

I'm surprised that even with all these things up we can't pre-order the game.
  9. Xickin

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Dives Into Finny Fun and More in New Screenshots

1. To be fair, this game was made for Atlantica 2. It is really odd that Deep Jungle won't be a part of this game now (I thought Tarzan was public domain now)
  10. Xickin

News ► New trailer reveals KINGDOM HEARTS 3 OST releasing Fall 2020

I think for the first time in my life I'm going to skip a Kingdom Hearts game. I'm terrible at rhythm games (I TANKED at the Honey Bee Inn of FF7 Remake). I think I'll just YouTube this one and add it to my archive of KH Movies.
  11. Xickin

News ► Master Odin is confirmed as Xehanort's Master in Kingdom Hearts Dark Road

Of course it's "Master Odin", cause why not? Why does it feel like everybody and their grandma is going for the Norse Mythology theme these days? I mean, I know Skuld, but she could've been a one and done thing.
  12. Xickin

Chuck E. Cheese is going under due to COVID, thoughts?

I HONESTLY wouldn't be surprised if they're why I can't be comfortable around anybody in a full-on costume, especially the furry community (and no, I don't have any prejudices towards them [I don't kink shame, bro]).
  13. Xickin

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory logo found in Dark Road website

I don't like rhythm games...but I survived CoM, so I'll give it a shot.
  14. Xickin

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory logo found in Dark Road website

I feel like it's definitely going to be some form of theatre thing (possibly like KH 358/2 Days where we see what was going on in other character's heads behind the scenes. But you know, theatre).
  15. Xickin

Chuck E. Cheese is going under due to COVID, thoughts?

Good. That mouse terrified me as a child. I can't be around people in those suits anymore. They just terrify me to my core (hence why I can't watch things like "The Masked Singer")