• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Xickin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• RP Help?
    There's one in the Original RP Sign-Ups, if that is what you mean.
    U've gotten an rp going once be4 tho, right?
    My best 1 had 13 replies no temps... The 13 replies were k from ppl like Superbia, Nigga Sauce, and i thnk KSX. They said they'd join... they just never got around to doing so
    *looks at Bone's page* Ah, thats all too familiar to me brah. I've started about 5 rps. Not one of them has gotten off the ground. U know how depressing it is, when none of ur rps start? God it's terrible.
    I looked at it just now, but I haven't been online for awhile, so I need to take another look before I think about joining.
    I've moved it to the appropriate section, any issues beyond that are yours to deal with.
    You can try your luck with general discussion, keyword try. Nothing can be guaranteed.
    And you, being oh so gullible, believed a random EB Games worker completely rather than taking it with a grain of salt? Nice.

You spell the word "legit", btw.
    Dude. No. Quit assuming things and then going around spreading the rumor without any proof.
    GX and Zexal are my least favourite, in my opinion Yugi and Yusei are much cooler and duel better than Jaden can, and the new guy is just a creep.
    Yeah, I dislike Zexal from the Japanese version with english subs. I prefer the first YuGiOh and 5D's more than it.
    Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL (pronounced zay-al [IPA: zeɪal] in Japanese, pronounced zek-sul in English) is a Yu-Gi-Oh! anime and manga series, set in the near future as the successor to the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's series.

Found that on the Wiki
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back