• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xhananh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

I'd have to say I had the most fun when I discovered I was capable of defeating Sephiroth with one hand. :D (I'm still trying to get that onto youtube, but my stupid computer's so freaking slow....)
  2. X

How far are you in the game?

Right now I'm in Agrabah as Riku, which, if I remember correctly, is the third floor.
  3. X

Who would you pick as Lord of Castle Oblivion?

Yeah, I've always wondered why Luxord wasn't the Lord of the castle; I mean, seriously. He fights with cards. It fits. (That is Luxord, right? The one that nobody actually knows how to beat, but just randomly button mashes instead?)
  4. X

Kairi's dumb poem

Well, it might have been translated form Japanese, so that might be why it sounds kind of weird, doesn't rhyme, etc.
  5. X

I'm fighting Larxene for the second time; sadly enough, I'm still on Sora's story. I know, I'm slow.
  6. X

Who can finish Kingdom Hearts first? Just an idea....

I'm fairly certain this is in the right section, though I apologize if I am incorrect. I was thinking that, perhaps, if anyone is interested, I'd like to find one or two other people who'd like to see who can finish the game first. (We could do it with KHII, CoM, or RE:CoM instead if you want...
  7. X

Um, I'm assuming that's a compliment? nalol. But yeah, I actually defeat every heartless in every room until it's empty most of the time. I guess that's probably the main reason I haven't gotten very far yet. :)
  8. X

Fourth floor, level thirty. I'm about to fight the Parasite Cage.
  9. X

Third floor: Wonderland. The first floor I picked was Olympus Colilsseum. I had a bit of a blonde moment in Wonderland, but it's all good now. I should be finished by this time next week, at the very latest.
  10. X

Impassible doors in Wonderland?

Thank you so much. :) I just tried it, and it worked. You probably just saved me hours of needless frusteration. Sorry if that was a stupid question.
  11. X

Impassible doors in Wonderland?

In Re: Chain of Memories, I just started on the third floor, which, for me, is Wondlerland. For some odd reason, in one room there are three doors, all of which are covered in a plethora of vines, making them unable to open. If Sora stands near them, the camera can aim on the vines, but...
  12. X

marluxia!!

I think he's perfect as a guy. Marluxia's my favorite member of the Organization. I love the flower boy. :D
  13. X

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

Demyx, hands down. That took months of miserable failure. The most frusterating part was that it didn't mater how much I leveled up Sora, I just had to be fast. I was happier when I beat him than I was when I beat Sephiroth in the first game.
  14. X

Somewhat stupid question

I apologize if this has already been discussed; I looked through the other topics and didn't find one with this question. I apologize if I overlooked it. According to Ansem's journal (Kingdom Hearts II), a human being is made up of three main parts: The soul (you/your essance?), the vessel...
  15. X

Does Kingdom Hearts remind you of Star Wars?

I've never seen Star Wars, but it probably does. I know that movie was based off of the beliefs of the Hindu religion, and Kingdom Hearts has a handful of parallels as well.
Back