• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xfeR

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Fanfiction ► Katekyo Hitman Reborn! | Amara Arc~

Chapter 3 Storm and Rain Shin suddenly suddenly appeared behind the 2. "Fast enough for ya'?" said Shin, Gokudera managed to throw one of his bombs before Shin can make his attack, "How about this?" said Gokudera, Shin was blown away. "Hey, where's the other girl?" said Yamamoto, suddenly, a...
  2. X

Chapter 2 Fury of the Cloud "Get ready to taste defeat...Kyoya!" said Koichi. "I'll Bite you to Death..." said Kyoya, he stood in a defencive stance. "If you're going to fight in defense...I'm going to fight in offense!, Nyah!" Koichi attacked Hibari infront, Hibari reflected his attack...
  3. X

The Underdrome: The Titan Cup

Peter Pan...or...Stitch... Yep, True, Peter Pan can get your 5,000 fast, I think I finished with him at 6100 or so,
  4. X

This is my first fanfic, so please, give me mercy..or not., the setting of my fanfic is after the Varia Arc and before the Future Arc. ___________________________________________ Chapter 1 Amara "Yaaawwn..., I'm still sleepy, I don't wanna go to school yet!" Tsuna said. "Hahaha, come on...
  5. X

Level at Destiny Islands

15. Forgot what abilities I got. I picked the shield and kicked the staff' out of the area.
  6. X

Fanfiction ► Secret Mission: High School

Hahaha, I'm starting to like this, keep up the good work.
  7. X

Most Epic Scene in the game?

When Demyx says "Run away!" in Olympus Coliseum....Epic. Yeah, also when Axel sacrificed himself, that was epic, and yeah Roxas Vs. Sora.
  8. X

What did Sora shout at the end?

So you think they were Homosexual at the moment?, I believe you man, I believe you. If he shouted about Donald, he would probably say, "Damn you Donald!, we don't understand a word you're saying!"
  9. X

Help/Support ► What to Talk to People About? (In the Process of Making Friends)

The "Be Yourself" thing never works, huh? Well...show them that you can be nice, trustworthy, and maybe hang out with the somehow, someway. If you are nice to them, and they still don't care about you, even just say hello, then damn them, they don't deserve some like you, find someone else.
  10. X

Post Your Dream Girl/s.

Hey Guys, Men and Boys that i hope are over 13 or 18. Who is your Dream Girl? come on, every guy has dream girl. Anywhoo, Ill give out mine(they are 3 to be precise)- Park Eun Kyung(Korean Race Queen) Leah Dizon Hwang Mi Hee PS: Please don't post girls with no clothes, or to be precise...
  11. X

Another New Guy.

Hey Everyone, thinking I'm new, I just want to introduce myself. Well, what can I say, I'm Filipino..., Wanna know my age, check my age in my profile..ehehe. I go to a school that requires every damn homework to pass, and I'm a guy, don't worry I don't bite.
Back