• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xerayn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. xerayn

Hi

Thanks!
  2. xerayn

Hi

Hello, I'm Xerayn and I am currently playing through Melody of Memory. I have a vague notion of the entire kh series, but I haven't played all of them so might get confused at times :) I am currently writting a kh fanfic and draw kh and my ocs. I can't wait to get to know people better!
  3. xerayn

KHUX ► [Theory] New forms of Darkness

Just a thought that I had, maybe the darkness that helped Maleficient made a deal with her to free the other darknesses? And that the black box is the key to do that? It would make sense that Maleficient was searching for the box in 3 then.
  4. xerayn

Advice/Help ► KH Alternate universe school story recommendations

I read this very funny fanfic on Wattpad with all of the Organisation if it helps (https://www.wattpad.com/story/2409433-kingdom-hearts-secret-mission-high-school is the link)
  5. xerayn

Advice/Help ► Is this Fanfiction?

So I'm currently writing a story that is in the universe of Kingdom Hearts. For the most of it, I just play around with my ocs, but might have Kairi coming in soon. I was wondering, is this story classed as a fanfiction, or just loosly connected to KH?
Back