• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xenliad

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Zexion's Death Scene Questions

Zexion knew that Axel finished off Vexen, he even talked about it with Lexaeus. Axel didn't want the rest of the organization to find out.
  2. X

Hades Paradox Cup :)

I did it on proud and it was my most difficult challenge in the KH series so far. The last fight was kind of a joke though.
  3. X

In CoM which org member took the longest

I got through Axel, Larxene, Marluxia, and Zexion on my first tries. Repliku varied I think but I don't remember all of his fights. Lexaeus gave me problems at first. Vexen was hardest by far.
  4. X

What struck you as odd?..

When I was replaying the game for some reason I had a memory of Sora saying something like "that's so sad" when Saix said that. After fighting him Sora never said it and I realized that it must have been me who said it.
  5. X

Xigbar = Secondary Guardian? -Mother's Theory (Days spoilers?)-

I was very surprised by how nice the game ended up portraying Xigbar. He was like the fun uncle of the Organization.
  6. X

What struck you as odd?..

The raft...going to other worlds on a raft. And then in KH2 Kairi says that you can finish it once the battle is over XD *wonders if the pun was intended*
  7. X

358/2 Days Awards

I agree, I own every Zelda game other than Crossbow Training (and the unholy Triforce trilogy) and ST is probably the among the weakest of the series. I'm not surprised Days could beat it.
  8. X

Worth it?

It's a good game but I think the repetitiveness hurts it worse than any other game in the series. I kind of thought that Riku's side was more enjoyable than Sora's.
  9. X

roxas fate

Saix and Axel intended to betray Xemnas from the start, just remember what happened to Vexen and Zexion. This scenario would be the best chance that they would get and I'm sure they would realize that. I doubt Saix could find it in his heart to hold a grudge against anyone.
  10. X

roxas fate

I think that Roxas could have pulled it off if Mickey and Riku were with him. I doubt the Organizaton would all attack at once since they didn't do that with Sora. It would be Roxas, Riku, Mickey vs. Demyx (honestly he'd just go to his room and wait for the battle to end) Luxord Xigbar Xaldin...
  11. X

Poor Axel.

D: read them all GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (DS) Secret Reports Transcript by RedPhoenixx I enjoyed reading what was going on in their minds.
  12. X

larxenes possible somebody name?

I think it would be Arlene since that's a real name. I think Marluxia>Lumaria too because Lumaria is a pink flower.
  13. X

Where do you stand?

I actually got the game without following it up to it's release so I wasn't expecting anything other than it explaining Roxas, who I found quite confusing back when KHII came out. I was happily surprised with how the game turned out. I think I had only seen a comercial and read the back of the...
  14. X

Poor Axel.

It's canon that they were friends: Can't really argue with Axel's journal entries.
  15. X

Where do you stand?

Love Xion and love the Organization as a group of villains. As for individual members, that's another story. I've always liked Axel, Roxas, Demyx, and Xigbar but 358 made me like Luxord too. Larxene and Saix are tied in the dislike category.
Back