• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xelris

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Sora's Official Height?

yea hes shorter than cloud by alot and cloud is like 5'8, besides sora being 5'4-5'7 would make riku like 6'3
  2. X

What i know (SPOILERS)

1.the secret video occurs in the past. evidence-in a cutscene from final mix+ xemnas is seen in the room of awakening. in this room is the female knights armour and keyblade. trust me, its her keyblade i check that out numerous times. how could her keyblade and armour be there if the video...
  3. X

Tidus and Wakka Nowhere in sight O.o?

probably had to do with liscensing or something like that, too bad they werent in the game though
  4. X

Huge Discovery!!

you guys are crazy, thats definately yoda.
  5. X

Clerks 2

its been a long time coming, this one i in color though, its gets away from the original feel of clerks
  6. X

Marluxia

it was way to easy, 1 and 1
  7. X

I've Discovered A Connection Between Ff Vs. 13 And Kh2's Secret Video!

its final fantasy, this is what defines it, of course some weapons will look the same
  8. X

Fireworks Hahahahah

in the spirit of fourth of july and the pursuit of burning the local golf course to the ground, i come to you with this thread about which you say your favorite firework. if you dont have one then, thats cool too, but youve missed a large portion of you life. my personal favorite is roman...
  9. X

Kingdom Hearts 2 Novel - The Destruction of Hollow Bastion

is it a graphic novel, or a novel
  10. X

Glitches In KDH2?

that stinks man, if its a bad scratch get a diskdoc
  11. X

Evil Light

since it was stated that darkness can be used for good or evil, isnt it true that light could aslo be used for evil.
  12. X

Riku's arm

its there because it looks cool, its just a sweatband
  13. X

Ultima Blade VS. Fenrir

fenrir sucks, ultima sucks, they both are the ugliest keyblades ive ever seen. the only redeeming fact for either one is that they both are really strong
  14. X

That wasn't Ansem?...THAT FREAKIN SUCKS

its not that confusing, yea u killed his heartless, not a complicated deal
  15. X

Nobodies Control

sorcerors, there hard. besides, theyre tight.
Back