• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xelon99

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xelon99

Getting back into the game, need help with my deck

So I'm trying to get back into the game now that it's nearing it's end. Last time I played, the end of Wonderland just arrived. So no joke when I say that I've missed a lot in terms of events. Doesn't matter honestly. The only problems I do have, is that my character level is quite low seeing...
  2. Xelon99

Any chance of a PS3 release?

In defence of LingeringVanitas, I still have a pre-order standing out for KH3 on the PS3 at some toy store here. I haven't seen a single post or article about it back then, but just assumed it would be released on the PS3. Didn't expect all other games to come first. And the store never removes...
  3. Xelon99

Planning on going for the Xbone version. I've always preferred the 360 and Xbone over the ps3 and ps4, so it would be a logical choice for me. Though if I were to get a PS4 for 2.8, I'll be getting KH3 on PS4 as well. Keep it in the family. I've got time to think about it anyway. The new...
  4. Xelon99

I swear I'm going to cut that tree down someday. This is why we have forest fires Yeah was afraid of that. Wouldn't really make sense to begin with, a re-release on an older console. Guess I'll have to suck it up and either buy a ps4 as well or just miss out on a game
  5. Xelon99

Just asking, haven't really been able to keep up with the news the past few months. So it already was a shock that it came on PS4 for me. But my "question" is, is there or would there be any chance of 2.8 coming to the PS3 in the future? I mean in my eyes it would be strange to put all but one...
  6. Xelon99

Information at the end

In DDD the final save is right before Young Xehanort. No need to bother with Ansem or Xemnas again. In KH2, it's the entire Dragon section as well. Pretty long battle, but it's not that hard. Specially if you're on the 1.5 Remix version
  7. Xelon99

Information at the end

Yup, just like in KH2, your game will be saved normally and you'll end up right before the final fight. The only thing that's changed is that the game recognizes you beat the game and extra end-game content will be unlocked for you. Secret bosses, new scores, minigames. The usual.
  8. Xelon99

Kingdom Hearts 2 issues?

For the final section you need every drive form at max. I tried with Aerial and High Jump on level 2, didn't make it.
  9. Xelon99

Optional Bosses advice?

Xemnas = Unknown. One very useful tip is t summon Tinkerbell from the start, just so you can cheat death a lot. For the Phantom I simply stayed near the clock the entire fight. As soon as the Phantom casts Doom (Number appears above a characters head) you can cast Stop on the clock. Just keep...
  10. Xelon99

Mushroom number 11

If I'm right the easiest way is to combine Wisdom Form with Finisher Plus abilities and the Fenrir. From that setting it's finding the right position, which is more a preference
  11. Xelon99

Hardest Organization 13 member?!?!

Demyx, Luxord and Roxas are definitly up there. Demyx for the time limit, Luxord for his annoying minigame which I'm not that great at and Roxas for the sheer punishment. If we'd put in Data battles, Vexen and Axel are in there as well.
  12. Xelon99

Kingdom Hearts 2 issues?

Knowing Sephy's reputation from KH1, I read up and watched guides long before I even started to fight him. Looked complicated. However when I did it for fun at level 36 just to see what he can do, I simply beat him first try. He's simply not hard. You just need the right abilities and pay some...
  13. Xelon99

Unlocking the secret episode (BBSFM)...

In the 2.5 Remix on Standard Mode you simply have to get all Secret Reports with all characters and get 140 points in the Sticker game with all 3 characters. This unlocks the Last Episode, which in turn unlocks the Secret Episode. The hardest part of making it on Standard is to beat half of the...
  14. Xelon99

Should I buy a PS3 and get KH1.5/2.5?

Did not think about that actually. While 2nd hand consoles have no warranty and are 90% of the time not in mint condition, it can save you big time. If you really care about those things, never mind it and go for a new brand new one with a special store promotion. If you do not care for the 2nd...
  15. Xelon99

Should I buy a PS3 and get KH1.5/2.5?

There's no guarantee for 1.5 and 2.5 to go on ps4, but there's always a chance I suppose. I actually still have a pre-order running in several stores for KH1 Final Mix to be released here... Never cancelled them either. Never give up. If you want to get kh3, might as well get a ps4 now. There...
Back