• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xell

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? maybe they're making final mix cause the european version is getting extras? O_o
  2. X

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? Because thats the com screenshot, it's gonna be a remake of COM for the PS2 in 3d KH1 graphics.
  3. X

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? Guys. You may already know this. But judging by some of the stuff it says on the scan. The CoM2 game is for the DS The KH2 Final Mix is for the PS2.. Just to let you know >_> By the way. The US version didn't get any extras, infact it got more...
  4. X

Has anyone beat KH2 with Sora having only a three hit combo?

Sure ya did Kikyo, this is the truth, just like how you're an Assassin! :D You must shut up now.
  5. X

goofys a heartless

If Goofy was a heartless, the nobodies would know, and then control him... Stupid theory, very stupid..
  6. X

Sora is oriental

You, my good sir, are a complete idiot.
  7. X

Roxas is more pure and lighter than Sora

Wow let's just have a boring game of kingdom hearts where the main character is actually the most dullest character in the whole WORLD! Dirty Minded? I don't recall him being Dirty minded... And if you mean that bit at the end of Christmas Town.. He's just recalling how Kairi looked when he...
  8. X

Why do you hate Atlantica?

I liked it, it was a break from the normal game.. I hated KH1 atlantica though..It was too troublesome..
  9. X

The anti fanclub.. Fanclub??

Ok guys.. I'm honestly sick of all these fanclubs. Even Kikyo has one, so it's time for some ownage.. JOIN NAOW!! AND YOU GET A FREE PUDDING. Membarz 1. God - Xell 2. Jesus - Prince Sasuke 3. Jesus's son O_o - xXxCloud (LAWL PR0N!!! XXX HAHAA >_>) 4. The shoe shiner who gets kicked every...
  10. X

The Chasers. I think I know what they are.

I don't think we should be saying what we think The Chasers are until the're actually working on KH3..
  11. X

Worst animation in anime

Well, what's in your opinion some of the worst animation in all anime, bad drawings, terrible movement.. Musashi, Naruto etc. etc. That's apparently Ino >_> I wouldn't know though because I don't watch the fillers anymore..
  12. X

Fanfiction ► School Day (Khi Style)

-_- Let me be in the story!! =D Very good!
  13. X

How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2?

Re: How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2? I didn't think much.. Just thought, "Wow.. Her voice is differant".. But I was pretty excited to be playing KH2, so I didn't really care..
  14. X

Frosties AD.. They taste great..

Lol, ok, due to the fact that this advert is the new "craze" in my school where we talk about severely kicking the living day lights out of this kid.. Who else has seen this extremily irritating advert? Well if you haven't.. And you want to laugh hard... Or gauge your eyes out...
  15. X

something i noticed about the 1000 heartless battle

Actually, the behemoths and huge wyverns and stuff weren't in the original japanese game. Those were only in the trailers. Have you not heard "Clips may differ from game" or something.... It must of been too hard to fight the Behemoths and stuff... They also probally wanted to cut down on KH1...
Back