• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xearual from Aet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Rerun

You know, there is a little transition, the Triangle button, for all your ghey reaction command needs....
  2. X

About Re:CoM...

Sora's story, I give it an 8, since he's not so cool and fun to play with. Riku's I give a 2 thanks to not being able to customize anything, and no Darkness can be made to last longer, but, never changes. So, that's pretty much a 5 out of 10, 10 out of 20, so, really, the game was good for...
  3. X

Best Summon Card?

Which of these cards were the best summon for you, Cloud may have had power, but, I know a few sleights other summons can be in that are way more powerful.
  4. X

Who...

I personally loved the performances of DiZ, but, I'll just stop there, seeing as he isn't on the list.
  5. X

About Re:CoM...

Well, if you like Riku, I know you'll have more fun playing him for that one little part on Kingdom Hearts 2 over and over again, otherwise, go ahead and buy the game.
  6. X

Love for the new Namine?

Truly, I could care less for the voices, I wouldn't mind just having a 3D Remake. If Riku had a customizable deck, I may not feel this way, but, Riku is always being kicked around like he's just a sack of dirt.
  7. X

Org. XIII enemy cards

I finished the whole collection of enemy cards on CoM, now I'm about 3/4 done finding all the enemy cards on Re:CoM, something to do is really all it is.
  8. X

1 more friends card....(Spoilers)

Pluto was a sorta, worthless card for me, but, was cool to have him at my side I guess.
  9. X

Org 13 in Days

Well, we may see this, whether soon or not, I'm not too positive. But, if they wanted to focus all over the Organization, they will make a documentary, or a game called, Life of the Organization. Something like this... Life of the Organization: Here in The World That Never Was, we start off...
  10. X

Never was on Much

Hi, I'm Xearual, I'm sorta new here, I just haven't posted much really is all.
  11. X

RE:COM on PROUD

Re: COM on PROUD I had three Gifted Miracles after about 7 Sonic Blades. Meaning it reloaded my cards, healed me, and gave cards back that were lost in sleights.
  12. X

Re: COM on PROUD I love the Roxas card, helps my attacks stay stronger, makes them a heck of a lot more effective and fun. Hate how Sora can't build up his power without new cards, annoys me. Riku's story is all about Power and Darkness, I could care less about a deck.
  13. X

HELP!!!

Exactly why you should keep your PS2 with you at al times, for old data on certain games, and also to be sure you can play every game.
  14. X

Re: COM on PROUD I think it was Flaming Tornado or something like that I used to defeat Vexen the first time, but, now I beat his without any sleight except heal, so, it's hard to remember.
  15. X

RE: CoM Enemy Cards?

Re: CoM Enemy Cards? You must be sure that you break multiple cards, or that's how I did it, and your enemies cards must be strong, nothing too small, that's why almighty darkness works well. Also be sure to go back to each world with Treasure Cards to get cards like Roxas and Xemnas. World...
Back