Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Haha, definitely older brothers are evil. My older brother is a bit of an ass with his games some times. You could always say "What PS2?" and just sneak it away from them, haha. I'm saving up for a HD TV right now for my room so I can watch and play some games in HD quality. :D How was work or still at work?
    No need to apologise, it's all fine and how is mum? Haha.

I didn't have that many games until I realised that there were many role-playing games and I decided to get it. Then I kept seeing those KH 1 trailers on TV and I decided to try it out. Wow, your brother must've wanted some extra money on the side pretty desperately, lol. I own my Playstation 2 and Gamecube. My brother owns the rest of the other consoles which are the Wii, XBOX 360 and PS3 but I play them some times. The only games I have on the playstation 2 are Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3, KH 1 and KH 2 (I basically took my local video store's copy and never returned it), Shadow of Colossus (same thing with KH2, haha) a few shooting games and some misc. games. :D
    You have a fun evening then and talk soon of course! :D And yes poor NSW for not being able to win the first game, :(. I don't mind watching the games but I prefer playing sports instead. I'm on holidays at the moment so I'm just killing some time before I have to go back to education again. I don't mind at all and I feel rather cheery you added me, haha. Accepted and done. Talk soon! :)
    You should see me without the bear mask! My guessers become above ninja! :3

I enjoy the nights out but I restrict myself to a few drinks these days. I have a feeling though I might end up going out Wednesday night to see the State of Origin with some friends and I'm sure you're not a naturally crazy person. :p I'm getting this novel manuscript done because I want to surprise my friend for his birthday in September and then see if I can get it published. :)
    No I didn't read that anywhere, I just took a good guess. Lol. I got one in a gorilla suit as well and me and my lucky hat. I'll post them over or just PM them. I did have some crazy nights and I'll probably have one this weekend. I prefer reading and writing over having too many crazy nights. :D
    I'm a bad guesser as well so we're even there. Close, just turned 20 a few months back but I look 17 I think. Lol. I'm going to take another guess and say you're turning the the next age in September. :p
    Nothing wrong with being a drop out. So did you drop out in year 9 or 10? School was a drag for me anyway, haha. I've been out of school but you can guess for how long. :D
    You're one of the few Australian people I know on this website as well, lol. How was school for yourself? Boring and the usual? :D
    I used to go to the Gold Coast when I was younger but I haven't been there in a few years. I have a few friends living in Cairns. We're finally getting some sun here! :D
    Hehe, you should try out graphics! It's really fun ^^
    Do you have any programs like photoshop?
    well if its similar to com's then im rooting a little more for BBS,thanks anyway
    wait a sec, i saw the trailers and they dont show any cards on BBS's battle system,what made you think that they r gonna use cards in BBS?(even though i'd love to play with cards)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6