• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xayn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Sora Hair Attempt

I wasn't sure where to put this, so please feel free to yell at me if this is in the wrong spot.. but, today I was incredibly bored and decided I'd play around with my hair glue stuff. I have pretty short hair, but I was still surprised that it was able to stand up and actually stay like that...
  2. X

XION playable

She will most likely be playable - at least in multiplayer mode.
  3. X

Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far

Haha, maybe Xemnas is a little obsessed. And I don't completely believe my theory either, but I just thought I'd put it out there. I've seen crazier, anyways. But since you mentioned the bit about Aqua's armor (which I almost forgot about) it makes it seem a bit more plausible. Maybe she could...
  4. X

Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far

What if the 14th is a rogue experiment? Like... a clone thing created by Xemnas using Kairi's data (though I don't know why he'd wanna do that.. heh... just trying to make a connection). He wanted to see if he could create another keyblade weilder but she (Xion) turns out to be more trouble than...
  5. X

*voices*Birth by Sleep

Jesse McCartney is a lousy singer but I think he's a pretty good VA. His voice seemed to match up with Roxas pretty well IMO.. and he's much better that Aerith's VA. Actually, everone is. =P I think he should do Ven too. (The Japanese version has the same voice for both characters, right? Why...
  6. X

Roxas and Sora poll

I think their faces look alike. Well, then again, in most anime and games everyone's faces look alike. XD
  7. X

Castle Oblivion/Namine

It never actually says if it was the castle or Naminé does it? I always assumed that Naminé was behind all of the memory erasing. How could you just build a castle that erases people's memories? If the castle did that in the first place, they wouldn't need Naminé. Marluxia said what he said to...
  8. X

More FFIX characters in KHIII?

Final Fantasy VII, VIII, and X get most of the attention when it comes to cameo appearances in KHII, and when I first heard that Vivi (from FFIX) was going to appear in that game I was so excited! Finnaly, a character from my favorite Final Fantasy game, getting a minor role in Kingdom Hearts...
  9. X

Lexaeus's Name

I always say 'Lex-ay-us' >.> I dunno about how to say his real name. And what about Marluxia? Is it Mar-lux-ee-uh? Cuz they say his name funny in re:com. It sounds something like Mar-looj-uh. Lol...
  10. X

Fanfiction ► The Hearts that Form the Key

This is pretty spiffy! =D I'm on the edge of my seat!
  11. X

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

It would be so cool if Sea Salt Icecream began to sell in stores. I can see it now... Roxas would be on the front of the box holding one XD Yeah. I'd buy it =p
  12. X

I don't think so, but who says you need to follow directions accordingly? It's fun to experiment! You should tell me when you finish.
  13. X

I used what I had in my kitchen. >.>
  14. X

If you look at one of the linked pictures, you'll see it after I pulled the tinfoil down. I just took a sheet of tinfoil, folded it, and made it into a nice little tray. After it froze for a while, I stuck a popcicle in the side and let it freeze the rest of the way.
  15. X

Here goes! I'll try to remember what I did (but do keep in mind that I halved all of the ingridients) I had two bowls, and one egg. I separated the whites from the yolk and put the yolk in one bowl and the whites in the other. Stir the whites until it thickens a bit. Then I added about 1/4...
Back