• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xarviv

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Something i notticed about Xion

It might be but I don't think so since Namine even wants to meet her for what seems like the first time as well so it tells me they haven't seen each other at all but DiZ seems to know who she is. Also It seems that Riku called her Keyblade a fake because at that point in the game he hadn't...
  2. X

No one really knows at this point haha. All that is known is that she has the Kingdom Key, and isn't Namine or Aqua nor a nobody of Aqua.
  3. X

I haven't seen it so I don't know if they even fight just that they get into an arguement over her keyblade. It makes you really wonder what she is doing in the group since it seems she runs away a lot and Axel is sent to bring her back all the time. The only thing I can think of is that like...
  4. X

Just a thought really since he's the only person in the position to go against the organization unless they reveal an other power or something. I haven't seen the trailer that was revealed (so if anyone has a link do share)but it seems that riku was shocked to see that she had a keyblade which...
  5. X

Actually they do luxord - time xigbar - space saix - moon xemnas - nothingness not elements in the normal sense like earth, wind, fire blah blah but they still got something. But with Xemnas I see him use darkness a lot and I would think that should have been his element. I have no clue what...
  6. X

Which is why it isn't one, it just seems to be the one they wanted to point out at the time. But its not that I'm saying that was her and that it was going to be her in the second game I just said it seemed like a girl off of the trailer itself and pics that were up on this site on them and...
  7. X

not really. I'm mexican and I'm considered light skinned but my older brother has a complexation thats just like Xion's in that scan and he's counted as 'dark skinned'.
  8. X

I've seen higher ones and it still was that dark. I considered that it could be the shadow of the hood but the fact that it covers the entire skin and makes it that dark doesn't really seem possible to me mostly when others have been shown with the hood on and their face showing and only...
  9. X

Actually no, I'm talking about the person's chest it wasn't designed as pecs at all more like breasts like the only other female member. [/B] Being out at night time doesn't give you dark skin that makes you appear like a heavily dark mexican or light skinned african american...
  10. X

Ok here's something I just remembered and you're all free to shoot it down if you like but I thought I'd just state it. Remember way back when the first few trailers to Kingdom Hearts 2 came out and we saw that cloaked figure come out of the rock right after a small heartless symbol appeared...
Back