• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xanillos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. xanillos

Guys what should i do about Kingdom Hearts ?

You can find a working PS3 for under $150 at this point, so if you have the money and inclination I'd suggest getting both. The PS3 does have some really great games on it. For Kingdom Hearts, the Final Mixes aren't completely different games but they do have some fun new content. One or the...
  2. xanillos

Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover: Mysterious Cloaked Figure

I want him to be like Demyx. Still capable of a "Silence, traitor!" moment but a goofball most of the time. Kingdom Hearts doesn't have enough affably evil characters and that's one of my favorite tropes tbh
  3. xanillos

KH 2.8 E3 2016 Trailer Confirms Worldwide December 2016 Release

Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer, Coming December I'm thinking chaotic neutral with this character. If he is the master of masters he might see himself as a god figure. I'm sure he has motives that we'll get later, some complicated end goal, but for now it feels like...
  4. xanillos

Kingdom Hearts: best to worst?

Damn that's savage My list (haven't played Coded): KH2FM KHFM BBS DDD 358/2 Days Re:CoM Words honestly cannot express how much I hated the card game gimmick in CoM. My logical brain is wanting to put it a few spots higher but my emotional side is still filled with too much anger and pain.
  5. xanillos

10 year Anniversary of Kingdom Hearts II

I was late to the party - but after a few years, KH is still just as near and dear to my heart. I'm sure it still will be after ten. There's something so inexplicably good about this series that's drawn me in like few games ever have. (maybe that was seifer's point - come back in ten years and...
  6. xanillos

Favorite Battle Quote

But who can forget Seifer's "Isn't this ROMANTIC!?"
  7. xanillos

Hey hey!

[insert general introduction here] Figured it was about time I stopped lurking. Hi everybody!
Back