• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xango99

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Question about Ienzo and other characters

Did you even look at the scene Insomniac? I didnt say they didnt remember the events Iim saying why they didnt remember the PLACE itself that Yensid lived in that particular tower! In kh2 when they get to the tower, they see pete and Pete rambles about yensid living in the tower and how he is...
  2. X

its still weird how donald and goofy could forget a place like yensids tower..the place where they watched mickey train..where they saw ven fall from the sky outside the tower.....then in kh2 they act like theyve never been there before even though it looks exactly the same >_>.......i dont...
  3. X

umm I never said that zexion and Braig were the same age! I said that XIGBAR and braif were about the same age...
  4. X

hello??? bumpaga anyone available?????
  5. X

So this game just made things more confusing..there is some things that were not really explained so can someone explain why... 1. Why is Ienzo such a little kid?? if he is supposed to become Zexion around a year later after..I doubt he grw THAT much in a year and Zexion is ATLEAST 16..so why...
  6. X

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING] NO, vexen only had a creepy smile when XION was introduced to the organization
  7. X

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Im tired of people saying this crap about Disney characters not aging >_> many of them CLEARLY AGE!! Hercules is supposed to be younger in BBS as confirmed by Nomura, simba aged, ariel aged and many other people...And the princesses may look different due to the fact that after Maleficent...
  8. X

why ienzo is small in the scan of bbs

i remember nomura saying that nobodies dont age and then he says that if he had to guess than Xemnas would be around 30 years old!!! Nomura is soo confusing sometiimes...
  9. X

New Famitsu picture: Ienzo

for one, quit making things up Audo! Yes, Nomura said that Nobodies dont age, but he did not say that bla bla they keep the same body" all he said was "NOBODIES DO NOT AGE from the time they become nobodies" nothing more nothign less. And you must be joking about Vanitas being Braig theory...
  10. X

what are the old org members doing?

lol is this a joke? Ansem the WISE aka Diz was the ruler of Radiant Garden and the first 6 members were apprentices/workers to Ansem the wise. That is why we see Dilan and Eleaus gaurding the Castle gates, which belongs to Ansem! And NO, Radiant Garden and Land of departure are not the...
  11. X

New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) (translated)

Hello Thylings, how about minding your own damn business and quit instigating. If you are going to critisize, then atleast critisize both sides, instead of choosing sides like a kid. Dont expect me to take you serious after a post like THAT...
  12. X

Anyways, Im out for the night, Im going off to watch some movies...
  13. X

OMG, and comparing gigantic dogs and cats to this situation does NOT prove any point, Nocturne!!!! are you seriously going to try and act like you dont know what Im trying to say? you are just comparing apples to cockroaches >_> IN a game which the maker says it takes place 10 years before...
  14. X

I agree with Memory Master. That behavior was not called for. But ofcourse, Raz and Nocturne will KEEP QUIET about that and not call out Audo as being "childish" *yawns* this forum is such a joke sometimes.... Then again, most of you guys are still teens...
  15. X

Oh please, are you trying to say that Donald goofy were born as Adults??? Ludicris!!! I suppse UNcle scroog was also born as a old man aswell....The fact is Donald, scrooge and the 3 ducks are all related and so its obvious that Donald must have beena kid as well. And I belive that the people...
Back