• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by XAndrew

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. XAndrew

Who's your KH crush? I'll start:

Definitely Aqua. And it's super obvious why.
  2. XAndrew

About the worlds... (Fun Discussion)

I hope they do this for KH4. The series need more of that mystery element again.
  3. XAndrew

i played re:mind again.

My favorite part ReMind is when Sora was looking for Kairi in Scala Ad Caelum. It sucks that we had to wait for a DLC a year after the base game released to explore that world, but guess it was better than nothing.
  4. XAndrew

What do you wish to see in the Lost Master(s) Arc?

Finally reveal to us what is in the black box and who the MoM is
  5. XAndrew

I like/dislike Final Fantasy ____ , and here's why:

Interesting opinions on this topic over the years. I as a fan of Final Fantasy myself, can definitely understand people not liking the series. Especially the earlier games. I know people aren't into Turn Base combat like that. That said? You definitely have to give the series credit for all it...
  6. XAndrew

Multiple playable characters...(Fun discussion)

Thought the same tbh. I love KH3, but that was such a huge missed opportunity for that game. I know Remind let you switch between some characters in the Keyblade Graveyard, but the base game should have made it so you can do that for ALL the Guardians Of Light. I hope KH4 has a lot of playable...
  7. XAndrew

About Riku... (Fun discussion)

Riku Was definitely Norted in KH1. And definitely still had a piece of Xehanort in him all throughout COM/Re COM, Days and up to the end of 2. Wish the whole yellow eye concept existed in KH1 though. Lol.
  8. XAndrew

Green Monsters in Monstro?

They can also poison you and your party members, I believe.
  9. XAndrew

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue to release 2/18 on Xbox One

Yeah. KH 0.2 Definitely had those issues. Though to be fair that was the first time we have played with the Unreal Engine in the series. I believe it was suppose to be a demo for KH3 right?
  10. XAndrew

Would you be in favor of Original/Square Enix worlds in replace of Disney worlds?

Disney Is apart of KH lore and world building. Take that out means you take out a huge chunk of KH.
  11. XAndrew

Was KH2's Story Really That Good Compared to 3?

I'm just going to say this. Both games do things differently. Both of them have pros and cons in how they handle their stories. One's not objectively better than the other just different. If you find one better than the other? That's fine. I just don't get these comparisons between the two.
  12. XAndrew

Sephiroth

This. All of this.
Back