• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xandman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Interfusion remake

In a near futur.The earth scientist had invented a portal from the virtual world to th real world.The first owner of the ''Tp'' tried the portal,he got trap i nthe portal and never coming back, in his pocket he had a game magazine his son put there''me''. In the magazine their were devil may cry...
  2. X

Hidden anime military school

in a year 2055,The world fantasy was invade by some aliens.They survive but many died.so they invented a school where super soldier can be made.(this is a comercial)there was a school where all your dream can come true.Here in this school you have alot of course for all people. This rp is about...
  3. X

Xandman VS Fatalysme

1. No godmoding or powerplaying 2. NO SPAMMING. 3.after a attack the judge must say if its goods or not,and then after 5 pages the judge will choose who won we 4 judge now -Silent one -Seirio -Nunni856 -Diluted.Past Template: Name:Kane Age:18 Gender:male Personality:a nice and charming...
  4. X

Love hina RP.

20 years later after the anime show.the hina place was free to other people.Their you could live your life.Theirs a school near it,and theirs a Hot spring . So ya i cant really make a story about that,7 new people live in the hina house. i change now everything,its now the guys who scared of...
  5. X

Land of destiny(remake)

OOC:wow,long time since i went on this site so ya il start by remake my story In a world with magic and swords.A town name Destiny.it was a peaceful and calme village.Every day merchants walk along the road with their horses who was transporting their merchandise.Their were no poor people...
  6. X

The land of destiny

In a world with magic and swords.A town name Destiny.it was a peaceful and calme village.Every day merchants walk along the road with their horses who was transporting their merchandise.Their were no poor people because their was no tax. The king was really generous and he helped everyone.He had...
  7. X

Love hina Rp!!

20 years later after the anime show.the hina place was free to other people.Their you could live your life.Theirs a school near it,and theirs a Hot spring :) . So ya i cant really make a story about that,5 new people live in the hina house. ...
  8. X

Fanfiction ► C.r.a.i.d

nice fic you did their...**waiting for chapter 7*
  9. X

Fantasy school (remake)

in a year 2055,The world fantasy was invade by some aliens.They survive but many died.so they invented a school where super soldier can be made.(this is a comercial)there was a school where all your dream can come true.Here in this school you have alot of course for all people. This rp is about...
  10. X

Fma Rp

their were a science who was banish from the earth because it was a very powerful one.There were a book from the library of the states alchemist,the book of power.A guy with red clothes with a sort of tall armor guy hide it somewhere where no one could find it...
  11. X

Gundam wing ''Remake''

Centuries in the future, in the year After Colony 195, Earth is surrounded by orbiting space colonies. The colonists are cruelly oppressed by the Earth Alliance, which uses huge humanoid fighting machines called "mobile suits" to control the populace. Behind this tyranny is the secret society...
  12. X

Doom 3 ReMaKe

A massived demonic invasion has overwhelmed the Union Aerospace Corporation's (UAC) Mars research facility leaving only chaos and horror.Now its upon you guys to save Mars from being invested by demonic invasion.The people in the rp will come from earth by a spaceship and when they come to the...
  13. X

InterFusion

In a near futur.The earth scientist had invented a portal from the virtual world to th real world.The first owner of the ''Tp'' tried the portal,he got trap i nthe portal and never coming back, in his pocket he had a game magazine his son put there''me''. In the magazine their were devil may cry...
  14. X

Doom The game story

A massived demonic invasion has overwhelmed the Union Aerospace Corporation's (UAC) Mars research facility leaving only chaos and horror.Now its upon you guys to save Mars from being invested by demonic invasion.The people in the rp will come from earth by a spaceship and when they come to the...
Back