• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by [---Xaldin---]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

So..

Is Ven dead or "sleeping"?
  2. X

I just got something.

The 3 main forms(Valor, Wisdom and Master). His final from is represents him and Roxas.
  3. X

I just got something.

Drive Form - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship Each form from Kingdom Hearts 2 represents Aqua, Ven, and Terra. What you think?
  4. X

So, is everyone..

So is everyone just wiating for the secret boss to be revealed now? Im guessing the secret boss will lead to KH3. Since in KH Final Mix the boss led to Xemnas which led to KH2, then KH2FM, it was Terra which led to Birth By Sleep, now, who is it this time?
  5. X

Secret Boss

The secret boss most likely wont be a FF Charctcer. Zack is just a side-character, so most likely the Secret Boss is new, or familiar. More than likely new.
  6. X

REAL SECRET ENDING AND PLACE FOR THEORIES

Thread already made. Post in that one
  7. X

[Spoiler Warning][Links Fixed][Connections] The Mystery Character is(

Re: [Spoiler Warning][Links Fixed] The Mystery Character is( When I said that, I ment thats why terra saw Xehanort. All 3 have a connection Terra became Xehanort Riku became Xehanort's HEARTLESS Terra saw Xehanort, because Riku became Xehanort.......in his heartless form.
  8. X

Re: [Spoiler Warning][Links Fixed] The Mystery Character is( Quote: Originally Posted by [---Xaldin---] View Post Ansem = Xehanorts Heartless Xehanorts Heartless became Riku Since Xehanort bascially became Riku, thats why it showed Xehanort. Ahhhh, I just caught something. Terra saw...
  9. X

Re: [Spoiler Warning][Links Fixed][Update] The Mystery Character is( Ahhhh, I just caught something. Terra saw Xehanort, because Xehanort becomes Terra. Xehanort becomes Ansem. So thats why theres a connection between Terra and Riku.
  10. X

Re: [Spoiler Warning][Links Fixed] The Mystery Character is( Lol Rikunort. But, if you look at it and then look at my last post, more than likely thats why.
  11. X

Re: [Spoiler Warning][Links Fixed][Update] The Mystery Character is( Ansem = Xehanorts Heartless Xehanorts Heartless became Riku Since Xehanort bascially became Riku, thats why it showed Xehanort.
  12. X

Re: [Spoiler Warning][Links Fixed] The Mystery Character is( Since Xehanort is Ansem. The Hairstyle matches as well. So Riku became Xehanorts heartless. More than likely thats may be why so you see Xehanorts Hairstyle.
  13. X

Re: [Spoiler Warning] The Mystery Character is Fixed the links. Sorry about that.
  14. X

If you look closley when the silver guy turns his head, you may notice something. Look at the comparisons. http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/8/80/XAnsem.jpg http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/ace10352/KH.jpg That was Ansem. It showed Young Riku, Ansem(symbolizing his...
  15. X

what are the unversed?

Unversed are formed from Negative Emotions. Heartless were formed form experminets from Xehanort, then Heartless became nobodies.
Back