• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xajek # XIV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

BBS Na/Pal version may be available on psn

Has this really been confirmed? Everywhere I've found on the internet, people have been saying that it's a definite no. I for one really hope that it does come out on the PSN. I'm really wanting a PSPgo, but this game is the deciding factor. So, if it has been confirmed, could someone post some...
  2. X

What IS wrong with KH2 Aerith?

in my mind, KH2 Aerith's voice is equal to the acting/ lip syncing of Jesus in Jesus Christ Superstar: Unemotional and totally robotic, though I would rather listen to Aerith KH2 than watch JC ever again in that role... terrible performance. >.<
  3. X

whos the armored person in the new scene in KH2FM+

sadly, ive not seen this video. could someone post a link please???
  4. X

king mickey summon

that would be tight though...
  5. X

Action Replay MAX-- what KHII codes???

im thinking of getting it , but im not sure, what Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II codes are there??? if there is anyone who can list all of them, i'd greatly appreciate it!
  6. X

2 Ultima Weapons???

i have this friend and he said that he had heard that in proud mode there is a way to synthesize a second ultima weapon, like the way you can with Save The Queen & Save the King im not sure if this is fake or this is actally possible...does anyone know???
  7. X

Have You Ever...?

has anyone ever accidently saved over a perfect file of a game??? if so how did you feel? i did it really sucked, because i had it 100% completed and it took me like 89 hours
  8. X

RPG Store

i was just wondering if anyone knew why the RPG Store doesnt have anything in it. will anyone ever fix it?
  9. X

free gil!

would anyone be a pal and donate me some GIL???
  10. X

newb called Xajek, reporting for duty!

hi all! my name is Xajek so what all is there to do around here?
Back