• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ~X~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Favorite food to eat at the computer

whats ure Favorite food to eat at the computer?
  2. X

There was a chuck norris cartoon show?

i was watching tv late lastnight and i came across a show called "Chuck norris karate cammandos" heres some pics http://www.blackpoolkarate.com/karate-kommandos-theme.jpg http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y288/wazoo75/karate_kommandos.jpg i found this totally hilarious.
  3. X

what do i have to do so i can use final forum whenevr i want?

and if its the fact that i have to get it ot a certain level..whats the level?
  4. X

can i fight all the unkowns?

what happend to teh unkowns? in TWTNW u see all of these symbols representing each unkown...but u only fight 2! how do i fight them all.
  5. X

How do i get curaga?

O_o................
  6. X

Weres the best place ot train?

i train at hollowbastion..but is there somewere better?
  7. X

how do i get final form?

*nuff said*
  8. X

What was your saddest part in KH2? (Possible spoilers)

mine was whene sora was holding rikus/ansems hands and saying "I LOOKED EVERYWARE FOR YOU!"
  9. X

Why are some of my worlds red, yellow and bright yellow?

what does it mean?
  10. X

Drive Form info pleez

alright. i just got sora yellow ( master) form. is getting final form an extra thing? and whene ure in final form do u even play? it says that the keyblades have a mind of there own. thx for answering my TWO questions.
  11. X

Quicky question ;)

no matter what do u get master form whene u beat the game? no matter what do u get final form whene u beat the game?
  12. X

The Official: Do You Like Sora Or Roxas More?

sum people pn teh forum think taht soras stupid and is a punk (i disagree -_-) and that u like roxas better in the 'Cool' catagory. so this is were peeps will discuss who they like more.
  13. X

The Official: Do You Like Sora Or Roxas More?

sum people pn teh forum think taht soras stupid and is a punk (i disagree -_-) and that u like roxas better in the 'Cool' catagory. so this is were peeps will discuss who they like more.
  14. X

Ansem...for mansex...

my freind recently told me this. add the x in ansems name whene he joins the orginization. and then rearrange them for mansex :) just a little laugh i thought we'd all enjoy. HA HA!11!
  15. X

Kh2 Is Officially a Good Game!

we have seen ign reviews. fan reviews. and reviews on this fourm. this thread is were every1 can voate. and by the end of the week we'll close teh poll and see what peeps think. Start,
Back