• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by X-Saix-X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Hardest boss?

O fer sure but what im saying is that because it is rated E we shouldnt expect a that game to be really hard but more along the easy side. Take a look at Ninja Gaiden II, Rated M, Hard as a mofo (to me anyways). So Kingdom Hearts II, Rated E, Pretty easy. Thats just how i look at it
  2. X

Hardest boss?

THis game is rated E so i wasnt surprised about how the bosses werent very hard. But its not like they were insanely easy. I dont think they wanted to make the game hard for us 17/18 or older people, while the 8/9 year olds are struggling to beat Axel with Roxas. But anyways, Xaldin was the...
  3. X

The things we'll miss?

Yeah i also enjoyed the pooh games more in KH1
  4. X

The things we'll miss?

I like both games still. I didnt mind the cure taking all mp, in kh1 i would just cure cure cure if i got low on health. Xaldin was pretty tough if i was playing on proud mode. Reaction commands were cool because you saw some pretty crazy things going on when you pushed em, especially when you...
  5. X

Saïx

Yeah, i heard he was like one of the Harder ones in the fm version. Im irritated that i dont get to fight him :/
  6. X

Saïx

I think Saix is awesome (hence my name), but i was kinda sad about how easy he was if you used his weapon against him. So i would fight him just using the keyblade and not his weapons. I really wanted to fight him in the FM version because i saw a vid of it and he looks WAAAY harder in that one.
Back