• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by X-Face

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

EDIT: DAYS GOT ALL OF THE AWARDS EXPECTED! BEST GAME OF THE YEAR!!!

Well, it definitely deserved the Best DS Graphics Award and maybe Best New Character Award (don't shoot me, I'm not a Xion-fan, but nor am I a hater, I just think she adds enough to the story to interest me, though to stay interesting, she should make other appearances and increase in...
  2. X

Where can I buy Kingdom Hearts....

PS 2 Game Kingdom Hearts II bei eBay.de: PS2 Playstation 2 (endet 16.02.10 11:48:19 MEZ) That should be KH 2 in German. Or are you really searching the first one? EDIT: Here is number 1 too: Kingdom Hearts für Playstation 2,Guter Zustand,Komplett bei eBay.de: PS2 Playstation 2 (endet 17.03.10...
  3. X

ienzo

Nobodies don't look exactly the same as their Somebodies; maybe their appearance changes according to their character. Maybe Ienzo acted quite adult-like when he was 13-14, and when he changed in a Nobody, whose age is fixed, that characteristic made him look older.
  4. X

Fav Battle/Boss?

Re: Best Disney Villian Battle-KH1 It's a tough decision between Maleficent and Chernabog. But I think I'd choose Maleficent, because her dragon form is more of a challenge than Chernabog...
  5. X

NA release date?

Little question: how many time after the American release do the KH games tend to be released in Europe? How was that with the other games? Just to have an idea if I'm going to have to wait another few months or not. :)
  6. X

Saïx

Saïx deserves a lot more pity than he gets now, I think. He isn't evil at all, he just doesn't have any emotions, which is more obvious in his case than with others of the Org., Nomura used the word 'innocent' for Isa, and people don't change that much after becoming a Nobody (I think), so it's...
  7. X

NA release date?

Do the KH games tend to be released months after the American release in Europe, like some games? Or do they follow quite quickly?
  8. X

The Best Final Stage (MAJOR SPOILERS BUT NOT FOR BBS)

Re: The Best Final Stage (MAJOR SPOILERS) End of the World, for many reasons... If I had to give one: the surprise the first time you went through it when you saw Chernabog and heard that amazing music!
  9. X

One thing I really hated about KHII related to the Heartless

Indeed, KHII Heartless weren't what they used to be... And most of them got reduced in size, like the Soldiers (who were my favorite in KHI). Plus, most of them were ridiculously easy in KHII... It's a pity, because they were really cool in KHI.
  10. X

Subbed Playthrough?

Thanks! KH13 & HeartStation are really gods!
  11. X

Subbed Playthrough?

Does anyone know if some nice Youtuber has already started a playthrough with subtitles? :)
  12. X

Which battle do you like? (KH2)

I don't remember fighting Luxord in Port Royal? Surely, he was there, but he only summoned the Grim Reaper, no? But to answer the question, I liked the Sora, Donald & Goofy Vs. Saïx battle the most, though it's almost a tie with Xigbar.
  13. X

Birth By Sleep Soundtrack

Little question before I download it: do the titles of the songs spoil the story at all?
  14. X

There is a remake of Coded! (Spoilers)

IF Coded is to be remade, I think it would be for WiiWare, as I don't see any other console/handheld sell such a short game. I don't criticize Coded, but I think it would be too short to be on the DS or PSP, so WiiWare seems to be the best option. But Nomura said that the next KH is a 'Mystery...
  15. X

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: Confirmed VAs Isn't that the first time that Tinker Bell will speak in KH? And perhaps she does the voice of young Yuffie too, if she appears in Radiant Garden?
Back