• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by wykin2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. wykin2

Not a big deal.

It's really not a big deal. But I thought I'd point out that you can pre-order KH HD 1.5 ReMix at Gamestop now too.
  2. wykin2

You can vote for KH 3D: DDD As IGN's Best 3DS Game of the Year now.

You can vote for KH 3D: DDD as IGN's Best 3DS Game of the Year now. Just go here: 3DS - Best of 2012 - IGN
  3. wykin2

IGN's Review For Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Is Up Now! (If You're Interested)

Check out IGN's video review of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. The written review is also up on IGN's website which goes into more detail on the game. Kingdom Hearts 3D - IGN Video Review - YouTube
  4. wykin2

Poll for London Philharmonic Orchestra VG music, KH ranking high

IGN has a new poll letting you vote for what video game series you think has the greatest video game music. Kingdom Hearts is currently in 3rd place! Go to Vote for The Greatest Video Game Music - IGN to vote for Kingdom Hearts and help make it #1 on the list before the poll closes. If the...
  5. wykin2

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced Got the info from a Gamestop employee. I asked if they we're refering to the 3 AR cards and I was told it was the box set with 15 cards and the hardcase skin. It's a Gamestop exclusive perk.
  6. wykin2

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced If anyone isn't aware yet, If you pre-order KH 3D at Gamestop you get bumped up to the collectors edition for the regular price of the game. $39.99 rather than $54.99
  7. wykin2

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

That's a good idea if you don't have a 3DS yet. Although I'd think they would have announced a bundle by now.
  8. wykin2

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is now #1 on Gamestop's list of most anticipated 3DS games!

It does. As I said, nothing to get too excited about. Just a little update.
  9. wykin2

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is now #1 on Gamestop's list of most anticipated 3DS games!

A while back I posted that Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is was #2 on Gamestop's list of most anticipated 3DS games. Although it's nothing to get too excited about, I though I'd point out that Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance has now taken #1 spot on Gamestop's list of most...
  10. wykin2

Kingdom Hearts Recipes!

The website Gourmet Gaming was featured in this month's Nintendo Power Magazine. It's pretty cool. It's got recipes for "sea salt ice-cream" and "spark lemon" from Birth By Sleep among recipes for dishes from other video game series. You can even request new recipes for other video game foods...
  11. wykin2

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is #2 of Gamestop's most anticipated 3DS games!

The US site has given release dates before too that aren't the actual dates. They usually just change it when it's officially announced. The US site just stopped doing it recently.
  12. wykin2

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is #2 of Gamestop's most anticipated 3DS games!

The 3DS does play DS games. You can even transfer your DS data to the 3DS so you don't lose any save files or other stuff.
  13. wykin2

I bought my 3DS for the same reason. Don't sell yours though. There's a lot of great looking games coming out in 2012.
  14. wykin2

Yeah I don't see it happening for the 360. If anything it would be on the PS3. And seeing as how DDD is the last spin-off game before KH3, I think the PS3 is a safe bet. I'd be surprised if a KH direct # sequal was released on a handheld rather than a console.
  15. wykin2

Nintendo power Most-wanted games: Kingdom hearts 3D #5

Awesome! It should be ahead of Animal Crossing though. A lot of games should be ahead of Animal Crossing. It was great when it came out for Gamecube because it was something different. But Animal Crossing Wii and DS were just more of the same. I'm not a hater of Animal Crossing. Infact I...
Back