• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by wwinterj

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. wwinterj

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Releases November 13 2020

As others have said I love the boxart. It seems however this is a full priced game so I'll buy it in a sale if I bother at all. I can't justify paying full price for this.
  2. wwinterj

Next game in the series…

DDD 2 seems likely as others have said. I hope that it's only all major platforms at that time. I wouldn't rule out being Switch only though.
  3. wwinterj

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

This is looking great. However I'll wait for the inevitable Final Mix version of KH 3 where all content will be on disc.
  4. wwinterj

Unmarked Spoilers: 4chan leak discussion thread (UNVERIFIED)

Bingo. Again this guy who "leaks" the game is proven wrong.
  5. wwinterj

Unmarked Spoilers: 4chan leak discussion thread (UNVERIFIED)

Highly unlikely to be true but some neat ideas if nothing more.
  6. wwinterj

Screenshot of new area in Olympus shown in Extended Demo at Kaaboo Festival

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 Screenshot of Olympus Leaked from KAABOO Festival Nothing I'd consider a spoiler here. Still the game is looking really good as this screen proves even more. I'm at the point where I don't want to see anymore of the announced Disney worlds though.
  7. wwinterj

RUMOR: More Monsters Inc. screenshots from KINGDOM HEARTS 3?

Seems legit to me and the list of worlds seems legit too although probably incomplete given the fact this information was taken from 2015 apparently and won't be everything. I'm still hoping for a Jungle Book world.
  8. wwinterj

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

Eh. I'd be alright with it if it comes up now and then but perhaps not as boss fights.
  9. wwinterj

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer coming to Jump Festa 2016

I would think it's to early but who knows? I hope so as I'm sure we all do but at this point all I'm expecting is a trailer.
  10. wwinterj

Famitsu Interview with Nomura - Kingdom Hearts 2.8 to use KH3 tech

Some nice info here. It seems 0.2 won't be that long and that's fine as it's a demo of sorts. I'm more interested in DDD anyway as I've never played it.
  11. wwinterj

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I'd assume this has already been said in this topic but I'd love to see The Jungle Book get a world. I'm surprised it hasn't already.
  12. wwinterj

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread I could see a Kingdom Hearts HD remake for the PS3 been on the cards with maybe some kind of recap of the handheld games on the disk also. That way it'll get folk updated on the series and pave the way for Kingdom Hearts 3 on consoles (My guess would...
  13. wwinterj

June 2012 GameInformer Nomura Interview!

Happy to see this. A HD remake of handheld titles would be great as I'm missing quite a few of them simply because I refuse to buy a system just for one game. While Kingdom Hearts 3 for consoles could be the next game in the series I wouldn't be shocked if it was a game for the Vita.
  14. wwinterj

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

Good news I am going to take a gues that the UK version will come out around September. It is what I am expecting at least. I'm down with that. :)
Back