• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Wottles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

The Foretellers True Names?

I assumed the Unions were named after their bequeathed names and that the deadly sin names were their given names. Cause they're not called Master Ava/Invi/Ira/Gula/Aced of the Animal theme Union. They're referred to in the outer world as Master Vulpeus, Anguis, Unicornis, Leopardos, Ursus...
  2. W

So, how are Command Styles and Drive Form going to coincide?

Nomura's confirmed that both are in KH3. So unless he sees no distinction between the two and considers them one and the same, I'm kinda curious how these two effective playstyle changes are going to exist without being, you know, redundant.
  3. W

Could we fight, or at least see, a Seeker of Darkness in 0.2?

Yeah, that suggestion just reads like overwhelming edge for the sake of it rather than being interesting or actually tying into the narrative. Also personally don't like the term mary-sue being thrown around cause it's just lazy.
  4. W

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Japan Preorder Bonuses!

That BBS acrylic... That's King Mickey in his iconic Kingdom Key D pose from the end of KH1. That never happened in BBS. I see you, Nomura
  5. W

Which should we play first, 0.2 or KHX Back Cover?

I assume 0.2 is the one you play last specifically for KH3 since it's stated to be the one that directly leads into that game. I figure back cover depends on what comes after KH3
  6. W

Which KH unique world will appear in 0.2?

Maybe it's just me, but I always assumed 0.2 was going to be around the same length as KH2's prologue which was only furthered by Nomura stating 3's prologue was going to be incredibly quick because of 0.2 being its own thing. So I figured it was going to be 2.5 to 4 hours. Which I figured...
  7. W

Which KH unique world will appear in 0.2?

In every single KH game, there's been at least one Kingdom Hearts unique world. So what non-disney world do you believe will Aqua come across in the realm of Darkness?
  8. W

Soraalam1's Demo Impressions & Mechanics Breakdown

Some interesting points here. Nobody else I saw indicated she had counter blast. And first real view of 2.8 and potentially 3 flowmotion in action. The aerial magic combo detail is really nice.
  9. W

From statements about 0.2 and KH3

I always thought Sora being a master was a forgone conclusion and something accepted by the community considering it was stated he was going to be a master in KH3 and that his keyblade transformations were a direct result of that. Since I assumed that was essentially a "This has already been...
  10. W

From statements about 0.2 and KH3

With 0.2 leading into KH3. Sora appearing in 0.2 KH3's prologue being shorter due to 0.2 Sora being a master in KH3 Could it be that Aqua is the one who bestows Sora with the title of Master?
  11. W

Going off of the TGS trailer...

The ten shown in the trailer all look to be in engine like Aqua.
  12. W

Going off of the TGS trailer...

Might we get a Darkside version of the 'countless' heartless battle from Secret Episode/ 1000 heartless from KH 2?
  13. W

Hello, I'm Wottles

I liked Penguins. I like how they waddle.
Back