• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by wonderer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

New to reading ultimanias

I’ve never read an ultimania before. Is there anywhere I can read all the translated copies? Really appreciate it!
  2. W

Question about Ventus

I’m going thru BBS and I'm wondering how Ventus is able to summon a Keyblade & open a portal while unconscious and his heart elsewhere? *thinking emoji* lol
  3. W

Question about 2.8 - Terra/Xehanort

Apologies if this has already been asked but I’m trying to comprehend why Terra’s appearance in the World of Darkness had to change. To my understanding, his appearance is what Aqua’s heart want to see right? Terra is apparently a shadow with his appearance projected. Even if he were to be...
  4. W

Xenahort's recompletion

When Ansem SOD and Xemnas were defeated, was Xehanort recompleted as MX? And if so, why? I thought they were made from Terranort. Also, when Terranort attempted to release Terra's heart after Aqua's battle, what exactly happened? Was Terra's heart released?
  5. W

What happened to Terra's heart?

So I'm confused. If Terra-Xehanort released Terra's heart in an attempt to get rid of it, what happened to his heart? Or did TX have just one heart? Wouldn't that make him a heartless? And why did it cause for TX to get amnesia? Also what happened to Eraqus' heart
  6. W

What happened to Terra's heart?

So I'm confused. If Terra-Xehanort released Terra's heart in an attempt to get rid of it, what happened to his heart? Or did TX have just one heart? Wouldn't that make him a heartless? And why did it cause for TX to get amnesia? Also what happened to Eraqus' heart?
Back