• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Wolf's Rain

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I'd love to see The Jungle Book featured in KH3, but I think it would be even more epic to see Monsters Inc. featured in there as well. Not exactly sure how it would tie in though, but I'm sure Nomura would know how to make...
  2. W

Pink Agaricus Heartless Frustration

I'd like to know if anyone has EVER gotten 100 hits on the Agaricus in Atlantica! That's like 100 times harder (if not impossible) than getting 100 hits in the Deep Jungle!
  3. W

So who else is just soaking it in?

I can't believe how nostalgic it feels to play this game again after so many years. GOD I miss the good old days. Either way, I've been playing this game non stop ever since I got it 2 weeks ago :D
  4. W

Another Twilight Town question....

Ya, I already know. I guess it could also be because of the fact that TT and the other level are both non-Disney related :P
  5. W

Another Twilight Town question....

Ok, I'm just a little confused on one more part of Twilight Town. How do I know when I've officialy "beaten" the level? I mean, when you beat a level, the title of the level shows up. It hasn't done this on Twilight town for me. Does anyone know how you officialy "beat" it?
  6. W

Question about Twilight Town....

Thanks guys. That IS easy. :P
  7. W

Question about Twilight Town....

Ok, I'm just a bit confused on Twilight Town with the whole "Struggle" battle. I just need to know how I can get to Seifer when I play as Sora. I've beat Hayner I think 3 times, but I want to know how I can face Seifer. Can someone help me? Thanks.
  8. W

How did you feel about the ending?

Are you kidding me? This ending was WAS better than the first one, in my opinion anyway.
  9. W

I downloaded the ending video earlier, and I've watched it about......well over 100 times. XD And I highly doubt that the note is about the third game. They should've just ended the story there if you ask me after the game ended. I don't want it to change, but then again I really don't mind a...
  10. W

When I saw the part of Roxas and Namine, and with the song playing in the background, I almost had tears. *SHOT*
  11. W

I was just wondering, what were your feelings after you beat the game and saw the ending video with Sora, Kairi, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Riku, Namine, and Roxas? Were you happy? Upset? I was happy about the ending, but I also had a weird feeling after.
  12. W

King MIckeys letter! (x2)

I'm thinking that the letter had something to do with Pete. :p *SHOT*
  13. W

Sonic X

Hey, do any of you guys watch Sonic x, I do, and my favorite character is CHRIS!!!!! ^_^ Do any of you like Sonic x? It's on every Saturday at 10:00 EST. :)
  14. W

Virtua Fighter Anime

Hey, has anyone watched the virtua fighter anime? Oh man, you talk about great fighting game animes, this one takes the cake to me, hands down.
  15. W

What worlds would you like to see added?

Monsters Inc. would ROCK, but I can't see how it can fit in the game. Maybe the bad guys from the movie can part with the heartless? Just a thought.
Back